7 month dates?

kgoose23

Original Poster
Happy New Year! Has anyone else encountered issues with the 7 month booking allowance this morning? I was trying to book for our August 1st trip and it keeps telling me I am outside of my 7 month window. According to their own calculator, I should be able to book and I also checked a couple external calculators. Very frustrating especially when going for a hard to get resort!

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Happy New Year! Has anyone else encountered issues with the 7 month booking allowance this morning? I was trying to book for our August 1st trip and it keeps telling me I am outside of my 7 month window. According to their own calculator, I should be able to book and I also checked a couple external calculators. Very frustrating especially when going for a hard to get resort!
I see the time you posted was at 7:24. Online booking doesn’t work until 8am eastern.

nickys

Premium Member
I see the time you posted was at 7:24. Online booking doesn’t work until 8am eastern.
I see his time as 1:24pm GMT which I think would be 8:24am. That should have been OK I think but it depends what time he actually tried booking of course.

I just tried now and it’s fine. @kgoose23 did you manage to book in the end?

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I see his time as 1:24pm GMT which I think would be 8:24am. That should have been OK I think but it depends what time he actually tried booking of course.

I just tried now and it’s fine. @kgoose23 did you manage to book in the end?

I see it as 8:24 eastern.

@kgoose23 were by chance trying to book more than 7 nights? You'll get that same error if you are doing that right inside the 7 month mark.
Weird, as I live in Maryland, so should see posts in eastern time.

kgoose23

Original Poster
I figured out the problem...our original stay was for more than 7 nights so when I tried to modify it it would not allow it. I was able to book this morning for what I could and I will have to hope the first night pops up otherwise we will be enjoying a different resort! Weird that's the first time I have encountered that issue in 8 years of doing it! I appreciate everyone's feedback.

correcaminos

I figured out the problem...our original stay was for more than 7 nights so when I tried to modify it it would not allow it. I was able to book this morning for what I could and I will have to hope the first night pops up otherwise we will be enjoying a different resort! Weird that's the first time I have encountered that issue in 8 years of doing it! I appreciate everyone's feedback.
Yeah a definite draw back. In the future I suggest booking the 1st 7 nights and just modify to add the 8th the next day. Kind of annoying but they changed to 7 a while ago so people wouldn't book then drop the first part - which some did when I first joined.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom