60 Days to Go...and I can hardly wait

PixieDust2006

Original Poster
Hello all :wave:

I don't post often, but I read everyday! This is such a wonderful site to get information from!

My family and I will be leaving for DisneyWorld on March 30 and I can hardly wait. I usually go every year with my brother and his family (wife and two kids).

This year my brother and his family are going...but this year, finally my husband is going! He hasn't been since 197?sish. Every year I would go and he would stay at home...well when we were at my brothers and my brother and I were starting to make all of the plans...(ie where to stay, what to eat), out of the blue my husband said he wanted to go. This is a man that was completely adamant about Disney being for children and how it was a complete waste if you didn't have kids. I kept telling him that the Magic of Disney brings out the child in all of us and that's what he didn't get! Anyway, he's going! I'm so happy and I'm sooooo excited. I want to share the magic with him! I later asked him why he changed his mind. He said that he is at least willing to admit he could be wrong...because my brother, his wife and I (the adults) talk about the how much fun we have as much as, if not more than, my neice and nephew (the kids). So he said he just had to find out what we go on and on about. I don't care, I'm just sooooo excited!

We are staying at Coranado Springs. I have made dinner reservations at O'Hanas, Mama Melrose (Fantasmic Package), California Grill, Sci-Fi Dine (he's a science fiction movie nut), and L'Originale Alfredo in Epcot! We don't have any children and we love to eat out and so I can't wait for him to experience this!

I'm sure that I have bored you all! I'm sorry! I will try to post more often! I will defintely do a trip report!

smk

:wave: Have fun!! Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to! Can't wait to read about your trip, make sure to post a report when you get back! In the mean time...sweet disney dreams!

pintraderpayee

I am excited for you, too! DH and I will be there at the same time with 21 of our high school students:hammer: . If you get in line behind a plump white woman with several black and white teens with southern accents.......it might be our drama club group.......join in the fun with us.......DH and I never meet a stranger:lol:

61 days until we are ºoºrlando bound with 21 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:sohappy:

donald23

17 days for me!! I can't wait!

I'm really happy for you! Not only because your husband has finally decided to go with you, but because you'll get to experience seeing his reaction that most people get who havn't been to WDW before(or in his case a very very long time ;))

smk

I am excited for you, too! DH and I will be there at the same time with 21 of our high school students:hammer: . If you get in line behind a plump white woman with several black and white teens with southern accents.......it might be our drama club group.......join in the fun with us.......DH and I never meet a stranger:lol:

61 days until we are ºoºrlando bound with 21 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:sohappy:
Boy are you brave!:lol: :hammer: Now that's a trip report I can't wait to read! Please post!!!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom