60 Day out but some attractions not listed.....

MDFMickey

Original Poster
I made my selections 60 days out this week and did pretty good for my plan. There were some attractions not listed at all as options though that should be Fast Pass attractions - Illuminations and Beauty and the Beast at HS were the two I was looking specifically. Could they be released closer to March? Also I noticed there were not any FP for attractions into the extra magic hours of Magic Kingdom.

Rob562

Some parades and shows don't always appear at 60 days. But IMO, Illuminations is a waste of a FP+, especially as one of your initial three. There's way too many good places to see the show around World Showcase.

-Rob

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Illuminations and Beauty and the Beast are both Tier 1 fastpasses so if you had already selected your Tier 1 choices they would not show up as available.

And as @JaxFLBear said, there are no fastpasses during EMH.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
But IMO, Illuminations is a waste of a FP+, especially as one of your initial three.
-Rob

I actually disagree with this. I decided to use a FP+ for Illuminations for the first time ever back in July. Considering the fact that you only really need a FP+ for Test Track at Epcot (When you plan everything right.), the viewing area was amazing! Right in front of the lake! It wasn't very crowded!

Also, since it's kind of on topic, a weird thing regarding FP+ for Fantasmic... If you don't have a FP+ for that show, they'll put you on the FAAAR left or right until a few minutes before the show is about to start. There are literally THOUSANDS of people with FPs for that show its insane.

MDFMickey

Original Poster
Illuminations and Beauty and the Beast are both Tier 1 fastpasses so if you had already selected your Tier 1 choices they would not show up as available.

And as @JaxFLBear said, there are no fastpasses during EMH.
Thanks. I had forgotten that illuminations was tier 1. I'll keep our Frozen. Was not aware Beauty and Beast was tier 1. It would be nice if once you had all your fast passes you could see what was still available on any tier or time without having to modify. Not as bad with tiers but the times would be helpful to see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom