50 years of magic

hockeykid4

Original Poster
i have been thinking of a ride for a couple of years now, and i never really put it down o paper becasue it was always changing but i think i have a good idea of what i want now. It would be in disney-MGM studios in walt disney world. it would be an indoor track ride or a movie/animatronics show like the hall of presidents. and it would be laid out like spaceship earth, spiraling towards the top.
ok now to the idea.
it would be a ride that would travel through disney milestones over the years, mostly focusing on the changes of mickey mouse since disney drew him up on that train home. the cars would look like an old train car and at the end of the ride, the last few seconds when it got to talk about present day mickey/disney world the car would go out side for the last 2 minutes high above the park so you could see almost everything.

here is a break down of the ride

you enter into a a room that looks like train car where you see roy and walt is drawing the first concept drawing of mickey.

the second room
would be walt making steamboat willy cartoons

3rd room

would be him and roy talking about concepts for disney land in there studio

4th room would be opening day at disney land and the speech/ribbon cutting ceramony

5th room would be the airing of the sow when disney anounced his idea for the "florida progect"

6th room would be opening day of walt disney world and roys dedication speech and after that would be a over view of the other disney parks then you are at the top of the ride and you go outside to see the entire park from above, then as you go down backwards doors for each room cover up everything and old cartoons play from pregectors on them

WDWBro

Not a bad idea, hockeykid. Maybe a form of something like this would have been better than "One Man's Dream," which was just a walk-through. Cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom