News 4th April 2020 - Ant And Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway will be Broadcasting live from Magic Kingdom Park

Hattiesmores754

Original Poster
On the 4th April, the UK TV show Ant And Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway will be broadcasting live from Magic Kingdom Park, like they did back in 2017:

JohnD

On the 4th April, the UK TV show Ant And Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway will be broadcasting live from Magic Kingdom Park, like they did back in 2017:

😐 Meh.

esskay

They're all staying at All Star Sports too so it'll be a bit roudy that week!

I think it worked better when they did it over at CityWalk (2018) - way less disruptive, but I guess being smack bang in the middle of Main Street for an hour of live tv gives Disney some fantastic advertising.

esskay

Still on. Mainly because it doesnt make a scrap of difference if you're traveling domestic or international, your risk is exactly the same.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Still on. Mainly because it doesnt make a scrap of difference if you're traveling domestic or international, your risk is exactly the same.
Hmm. I would think that 8 hours in a metal tube would be more hazardous than 3 or 4 hours in a metal tube.

esskay

Hmm. I would think that 8 hours in a metal tube would be more hazardous than 3 or 4 hours in a metal tube.
Not really, once you're exposed you're exposed. You take the same precautions on both flights though - wiping everything down and then turning your air vent up to max for the duration of the flight.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Not really, once you're exposed you're exposed. You take the same precautions on both flights though - wiping everything down and then turning your air vent up to max for the duration of the flight.
Just pray you're not in the seat in front of the sick person, whose ejecta from uncovered coughing/sneezing will stream into your downward ventilator blast and right onto you. Several studies have shown that not every one on board has the same exposure risk. Those within 2 rows before and 1 row behind have the greatest risk, BUT...
as this study shows, the more movement in the aircraft, the more likely more people will be exposed to contaminants. And the longer the flight, the more movement occurs.

I like my chances better on shorter flights.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom