Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

Cesar R M

I'm excited for these but I would not go so far as to say optimistic. My optimism is tempered by the knowledge that Disney will likely treat these lands as they do all others. When something that adds to the "awe" and "wow" of the lands breaks they will just ignore it and act like it was never a functioning part of the land in the first place because "guests still enjoy it". For proof of this you can make an appointment with the Yeti in EE. I see water falls ceasing to function properly and getting turned off. Sound effects in the foliage not working correctly so that gets turned off too. Then the bioluminescence stops working in sections and never gets fixed. Believe me, I am not trying to sound like a doom and gloomer. Not at all. It is Disney's past behavior that has me thinking this, and not just because of the Yeti. They are going to have to prove that they give a crap about the parks maintenance before I get optimistic about their lands and the impact they will have on me.
Agree. I wonder how long until we get a Pandorian version of disco yeti.

Cesar R M

BVbv7ZY.gif
Matt, you really love that single reaction gif?

dmatt87

I really miss the hat, it thought it was iconic. Really glad we got our picture in front of it during out honeymoon in 2011!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom