News 4-day Florida Resident Summer Fun Ticket 2021

note2001

I don't mind them increasing attendance for the day IF they'd bring back the fastpasses as they were.
Also not a fan of after hours on days that will be packed. Just keep the parks open until midnight.

note2001

I think they are doing this to push back opening AP sales. Same at DL.
I don't understand why they wouldn't want to sell new APs. They're allowing renewals. AP holders are known to come and spend money on food, particularly at F&W.

Is it because they get more money out of day pass tickets and the parks are filling as is?

mysto

Could this be the replacement for AP?

I know some of you were speculating that it's a stopgap, but what if they just keep doing this?

jmp85

Could this be the replacement for AP?

I know some of you were speculating that it's a stopgap, but what if they just keep doing this?
As a non-local (6 hour drive), Florida resident, I wouldn't mind. We could do two separate 5 day (4 park day) trips for $432/person. Not bad at all, but I'd probably be upset if I lived closer.

socaljoeyb

I wonder if they might create a membership program that has access to DL and WDW but with blockout days for each depending on level. It could drive incremental resort bookings from DL fans in CA and would work for DVCers.

Epcotfan21

Question regarding this deal. We're Florida Resident Silver passholders (which are currently blacked out for summer) and have reservations later for 3 days in September.

If we purchase the Summer Fun Tickets, we'll be able to make park reservations under these Summer Fun tickets and and they wouldn't have any impact on our park reservations that we've already made in September under our Silver passholder tickets, correct?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom