4-9 preview continue?

ToTallToSlow112

Original Poster
Is this going to continue after the party friday? Please tell me it is, I'll be there monday and have almost had my head through the monitor several times since this annoncement of the previews.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
There is no solid word yet on if it will continue on Monday. Weekends look unlikely, but hopefully guest previews will continue week days. Good luck!! :)

neelix

I will be right there with you on monday waiting look for me ill be the one strangling my brother for not wanting to camp out and wait for ms to open :brick: lord give me strength

Lauren DeVil

Oh my goodness, I am in the SAME boat you are in...I HAVE BEEN on an emotional roller coaster, and I too will be there next week! Let's just say Disney owes me this one sweet ride...I left the day before they opened SPLASH Mountain. So I am thinking with my soft-opening Kharma...we'll be riding Mission Next week!

Lauren:fork:

ToTBellHop

I hope it is open for you, but I'm not sure it will be...Disney usually closes new E-Rides for about a week after initial previews have taken place to make final changes...I do wish you luck however. I think previews will certainly return by late June...

Lauren DeVil

Well, better to have the wind taken out of my sails now, rather than keep my hopes up! I guess I'll just have to console myself with the fact I will be in WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!:lol:

Mr. Toad

Got to ride it twice tonight (and yes it is great).

The cast members I talked to at the attraction and in the gift shop all said the same thing: Definately no guest previews on Friday (we knew that) and that there was no word if they would be doing anymore guest previews before August or not.

So I guess that means they may or may not have previews while you are here. I would definately check it out though. I almost missed the chance by not checking the news page here at WDWMAGIC until late last night. Too close for comfort if you ask me. If you have internet acces while you are here then you should also check there daily.

ToTBellHop

Well, you aren't going to get any info from attractions CMs anyway...they aren't allowed to tell any future dates for the attraction to be open besides August 15th...these previews are unannounced in nature...of course, thanks to this site, we will get a couple days advance notice, but you won't get that at the park:)

Pioneer Hall

I am ready to ride...Aug 23-Sep 1

Like it was said before...the attraction CM's won't tell you when the ride will be soft opening. The whole point of these are to have unannounced previews. By telling people, and having them show up that would completely ruin the point of surprise previews.

Coasterbp

Don't expect MS to be open at all for guests next week. Maintenance and WDI have the ride all week. All of the CMs have been scheduled at other locations.

After next week though, who knows.

neelix

all of us who arent getting to ride ms next week shoud go on star tours and pretend its ms you knw the ______ wee robot could be gary sinise instead of going to andor we'll go to mars :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom