30 days out FP experience?

12_Ears_Dad

Original Poster
We are not resort guests so we can't book fp until 30 Days out. Our week is June 13-20th

What can we expect to be available Since there are so many ppl that can book fp ahead of time?

CaptainAmerica

I have no experience with a party that size but if you're booking in groups of four or so, you shouldn't have any trouble getting what you want. You might not be able to grab the exact times you're looking for, but you should get the attractions.

Weather_Lady

When booking for a party of 6, I had no trouble getting what we wanted (I even lucked into one for the Anna and Elsa M&G) 30 days out. There were a few FP+ that I couldn't get for precisely the time I wanted, but I went ahead and booked them, and just returned later to change them to a more desirable time.

The 30 days is key. I tried to make some changes later, and found that by the time we were within a week or two of our visit, there was no longer much of any availability to change around FP+ for headliners. By the time we were on property and had to change some using the MM+ App, availability was extremely limited. In fact, after a WDW transportation breakdown delayed us for 90 minutes one morning, we canceled one set of FP+ to change them to another park, found no availability for "Tier 1" headliners at the other park, and then tried to reinstate the ones we'd canceled - in under 3 minutes, they were already gone. When we arrived at the park (Animal Kingdom) within 30 minutes of rope drop, there were huge placards at the first FP+ station we passed, informing us that all FP+ for the three major attractions were already gone (and this was in early May, when crowds were on the low-average side).

sjhym333

Definitely grab what you can at the 30 day mark, but also be aware that FP availability changes moment to moment. As Weather_Lady said she cancelled her FP's and then went to retrieve them and they were gone. That happens all the time. People change their plans and those FP's are then available. Last week on 2 different days I could pick up the Frozen Meet and Greet that someone had cancelled. BUT get what you can at 30 days

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom