30 day fastpass+ reservations - will they all be gone?

court714

Original Poster
Does anyone know if there are additional fastpass+ reservations released for the 30 day mark for people staying off property? I can book tonight (at midnight?) for 10/11, but I'm wondering if things like meeting Anna and Elsa will already be gone by people staying on property and we are basically screwed by not staying at WDW, or if they hold some for people off property and release at the 30 day mark? Thanks for any help!

HolleBolleGijs

Really the only things you have to worry about being gone are:
Anna & Elsa
7 Dwarfs Mine Train
Soarin'
Toy Story Midway Mania
Shows/Parades

So obviously there are going to be some of the most popular attractions. But you can minimize your wait by going to the park right at rope drop and getting in line first thing in the morning (although lines will build up quickly).

To be honest, I'm staying on property and A&E were all gone by the time I made my selections, and 7DMT had limited availability.

SAV

This goes back to last year, but we reorganized the last few days of our trip on day 5 on-site and that meant I had to cancel and re-do the FP+'s for the remainder. The only thing I couldn't get a FP+ for was 7DMT(I didn't try A&E). I was able to get Soarin' the day before, the other attractions at MK a couple of days before. All were at good times that I wanted and didn't have to settle.

So in my case, I canceled a 7DMT and somebody was lucky enough to see it and grab it. Basically if you don't get what you want, don't give up. Just keep checking and you may see something pop up for you.

JourneysEnd

Does anyone know if there are additional fastpass+ reservations released for the 30 day mark for people staying off property? I can book tonight (at midnight?) for 10/11, but I'm wondering if things like meeting Anna and Elsa will already be gone by people staying on property and we are basically screwed by not staying at WDW, or if they hold some for people off property and release at the 30 day mark? Thanks for any help!
I don't think they hold anything. At 30 days out the only ride I wanted and couldn't get was 7DMT. Didn't try for Anna and Elsa, but people have posted they showed up for rope drop and went straight to A&E and only had a 30 min wait. Your other option (depending on park hours) would be to try for a ADR prior to park opening and get to the que ASAP after breakfast. Good luck!

arko

Really the only things you have to worry about being gone are:
Anna & Elsa
7 Dwarfs Mine Train
Soarin'
Toy Story Midway Mania
Shows/Parades

So obviously there are going to be some of the most popular attractions. But you can minimize your wait by going to the park right at rope drop and getting in line first thing in the morning (although lines will build up quickly).

To be honest, I'm staying on property and A&E were all gone by the time I made my selections, and 7DMT had limited availability.

I would say at all times
Anna & Elsa

right at 30 days you can sometimes get a time but later in day
7 Dwarfs Mine Train

and during busy times
Shows/Parades

I have never had issues getting a FP for
Soarin'
Toy Story Midway Mania

This is at 30 days, the closer you get the less times are available

Cosmic Commando

There's a site that seems to have a reasonably good availability tracker for FP+. It seems like the only really bad ones are Anna & Elsa, Wishes, parades, and 7D. Enchanted Tales with Belle also seems reasonably popular. I've used it recently, since I booked FP+ for my upcoming trip a few weeks ago; I think it's pretty accurate. The only "catch" is that it's availability for a party of four... I was able to book two parties of 1 with overlapping times for 7D when there was no availability for a party of 2.

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/fastpass_plus_availability.php

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom