3 Night Very Merrytime Cruise

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Original Poster
Has anyone done the 3 night very merrytime cruise to the Bahamas on the dream in December? I am thinking of taking my 5 year old for her first cruise.

I have done this itinerary before but not the holiday one and not with a child. Thoughts?

ChuckElias

My family's very first Disney Cruise was a 4-night on the Wonder over Christmas of 2001. (3 months after 9/11 :eek: ) Anyway, the ship was all dressed up for Christmas, but it wasn't called a Very Merrytime sailing. It was fabulous. The ship was beautiful, Mrs. Claus read stories to the kids in the Atrium, we sang Christmas carols with the characters in the Atrium while "snow" fell, they brought cookies to every cabin on Christmas Eve so you could leave them out for Santa. It was absolutely amazing.

My daughter was 6, by the way. My nephews were 6 and 3. They all loved it. Our dining room servers were amazing with the kids, too.

DisneyJoe

We did a 7-night cruise on the Fantasy, Thanksgiving week that was a Very Merrytime Cruise - it was excellent with decorations, photos with Santa (early on the Friday morning after Thanksgiving), songs, food, lots of fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom