3 Day Hopper ticket

the-reason

I already asked this at another disney site and got no feedback so Ill ask you guys,Is there such a thing as a 3 day hopper if so
anyone knows how much it costs,you see,me and my dad are planning on going to WDW again on christmas vacation,and since its not a real family vacation we are going to drive to pensacola
stay one night then drive to Orlando and find a cheap place to stay for 3 nights.And he said something about getting a 3 day hopper and I wondered if that really exsistes.

(and the only day we will plan on hopping is when we go to AK,since it closes the earliest)

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
3 day hopper

As far as I can find out thru their website, there is no 3 day hopper. You can purchase 1 day, single park tickets, at $50 each but other than that it's 4 and 5. But park hoppers, not hopper plus tickets, never expire. So, any unused days carry over.

Have a great trip.

Brian and Rachel.

Upvote 0

Maria

I am almost certain that the 3 days park hopper passes are only given at Disney´s discretion, to groups and conventions. They are not available to the public, that means you can not buy them online, or at the gates, or anywhere but through Groups and Conventions.

If you want to parkhop, the only choice as far as I know, is buying the 4 day parkhopper (minimum stay). The tickets never expire, so you can just save that one for the next visit, or parkhop two days and keep the other two... who knows, maybe you have time to do all you want in two days and use the remaining one for exploring Orlando. ;)
It would be great (for us) if they had them on sale for everybody, don´t you think? :animwink:

Upvote 0

KSdisneydad

3 days park hoppers

Go to www.centralfloridatravel.com

There is no 3 day park hopper listed, but just call the phone number and ask if there are any available. I did this on our trip this past June and was able to obtain a 3 day park hopper plus ticket. I believe the cost of the 3 day Plus was about $180 for adults and $150 for our kids. They also had a regular 3 day park hopper available.

These are not used tickets. Our tickets had 3 day park hopper plus listed on the back and the date printed on the back was the day I ordered them.

They had great service and the tickets arrived about 4 days later.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Maria is correct. The 3 day hopper tickets are reserved for conventions.

Please keep in mind that I sell discounted tickets on my website and they start with at 4 day hopper. Tax is included in the price and we guarentee to beat any legitimate competition. Maple Leaf tickets has a contract with Disney to sell their tickets and is a member in good standing of the BBB.

Pam

Upvote 0

wiskband

I think Maria's right on the money! I have heard they have them but are giving out to certain largerer groups. Also like everyone else has said buy the extra days. Its always fun the second time you go and dont have to buy tickets again!:animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom