3-27-06 World of Disney Pictures

JuanD_20k

Original Poster
Here are some pictures of the two new rooms at World of Disney at DTD.
They were open to public and it was great to have the entire WoD open again.

There was Cinderalla and Aurora I've only got A
PICT0116.jpg

Here's the entrance in to the new Princess Theme room
PICT0119.jpg

More of the room
PICT0117.jpg

New Check out tables
PICT0122.jpg

The "Princess" with the hat is the AA in the room
PICT0120.jpg

BBB Sign
PICT0124.jpg

Crowds interested no doubt asking questions
PICT0123.jpg

On to the Pirates/Boys room
PICT0126.jpg

Make your own skull/chest had plenty of accessories
PICT0125.jpg

Parts of the themeing where very well done with an underwater glow to them..
PICT0127.jpg

More soon....

JuanD_20k

Original Poster
A preview of the new pirates?
PICT0132.jpg

They looked great
PICT0133.jpg

Pirates everywhere
PICT0129.jpg

Pirates AA
PICT0130.jpg

Door handle.. nice touch
PICT0136.jpg

Giant Stich
PICT0135.jpg

As for the spitting it didnt go too terrible far to get people that wouldnt notice it. Good fun.

It was great.. be sure to visit it next time you are around

GoofyMom2

Very nice pictures.....thank you for posting them.

The pirate room looks really cool......my boys can't wait to fill their own treasure chest.....very soon!

JCrane

Excuse a future visitor from the UK but where are those pictures taken of?

Am I right in assuming DownTown Disney? I haven't been there for 4-5 years...

DiPSU224

The boutique looks so adorable! I wish I had a little girl to take to get all made up to look like a Princess. I hope it's still around when I have kids. Thanks for the pictures.

imagineersrock

JCrane said:
Excuse a future visitor from the UK but where are those pictures taken of?

Am I right in assuming DownTown Disney? I haven't been there for 4-5 years...
Yeah you're right, they just re-did two rooms of the huge World of Disney store at the Downtown Disney Marketplace.

ArielBelle

I think for the first time ever the boys room looks 20 times better than the girls room. The theming of the pirates room is amazing, it looks like a well done queue to a ride...whereas I don't feel the princess room is really that breathtaking. I think the AA princess would go better by the BBB. Because when I compare the walls of the "underwater look" to a girl dressed up as a princess, I think the princess could have been one of the real princesses as an AA.

Any opinions on that?

And before I get bashed, I do think it is an awesome rehab, and I am especially happy the boys finally got some attention paid to them. So no "jeez, everyone complains they don't update anything and then they do and you are still complaining." I am not complaining, just commenting. :wave:

JuanD_20k

Original Poster
ArielBelle said:
I think for the first time ever the boys room looks 20 times better than the girls room. The theming of the pirates room is amazing, it looks like a well done queue to a ride...whereas I don't feel the princess room is really that breathtaking. I think the AA princess would go better by the BBB. Because when I compare the walls of the "underwater look" to a girl dressed up as a princess, I think the princess could have been one of the real princesses as an AA.
Have you been there personally? Because the pictures do not show the entire Pirates room... It isnt as consistantly themed as the Princess Room. Where the entire Princess Room is themed, the Pirates is only themed in about half of it. The other half seems a little lacking, I'll take some more pictures to show you.

stof911

well thank god that there is another place for people to get princess outfits, because back when i worked in Fantasyland I had a mother and father that came in about 5 minutes after closing and they were just wanting to get thier daughter a princess outfit and they were leaving the next afternoon and wouldnt be able to get in the park to get it. the shop was totally closed up so there was no way for me to get someone to open it back up and help them. i felt so bad about it

peter11435

JuanD_20k said:
Have you been there personally? Because the pictures do not show the entire Pirates room... It isnt as consistantly themed as the Princess Room. Where the entire Princess Room is themed, the Pirates is only themed in about half of it. The other half seems a little lacking, I'll take some more pictures to show you.
Well its not called the pirates room. Its called the Adventure room. You are correct that not everything is Pirate themed but everything I saw was consitantly theamed towards the boys/adventure idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom