26th Sept to 10th Oct

WooGuin

Account Suspended
Hello everyone!!:)

I am visiting Orlands betewwn the dates above and was wondering which are the best (quietest) days to visit the parks?

:veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu

SpongeScott

Any day in that time frame will be okay, but the weekends will be heaviest. You're going at a very slow time of the year. Also, Mickey's Halloween Party might begin on one of those days and attendance may increase for that. Check back with Disney late in the summer for special events.

Upvote 0

Nineinchnailsmk

id have to agree, the weekends were busy, and my fiancee and i didnt know that. We went the 23 to 27th last year ($89 a night at PO:R) and it was EMPTY the first few days. But as the week ended, the attendance picked up. This year were going to go thursday through wednesday. Get the crowds at first, and then let them die down towards the end of the week. Dont believe the BS about the magic kingdom being packed on monday either. We went on a monday (first day of trip) and walked on every ride except pooh for some reason. The cm's told us not to go to MK on our first day cause it would be busy. Maybe it was, but considering how empty it was........

anyway, sorry to ramble. :)

The only thing i didnt like was the fact that the fireworks in the MK were only on the weekend, so we had to miss them (long story short, i wanted to propose under them, but had to change plans. Illuminations worked just fine...:))

Upvote 0

gjpjtj

The parks that have early entry, (Now called Extra Magic hour), are traditionally more busy on the days they open early. Here is the list:

Sunday--Magic Kingdom
Monday--Disney's Animal Kingdom
Tuesday--Disney-MGM Studios
Wednesday--Epcot
Thursday--Magic Kingdom
Friday--Disney's Animal Kingdom
Saturday--Disney-MGM Studios

However i must agree with everyone else, September is a great time to go. We went last Sept., and didn't wait any longer than 5 min. in queue!

:)

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
We always go the first week of October now. Great weather, small crowds, cheaper pricing, and if any new "celebrations" are starting, they ussaly start in October.

The weekends are busier, exspecially MK, but it's still less than a spring/summer crowd.

You'll have a great time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom