2023 retrospective

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Well this is my 2023 retrospective of my time here at wdwmagic, this will kind of be a yearly tradition of mine to do a retrospective before the new year and talk about upcoming projects that I have in mind.

So let us begin, we started off with Hollywood studios with my first ever post being my Hollywood studios blue sky plan. I went over all of the lands I would have put into the park, since it was my first post it wasn’t very good by my current standards.

Then I enter dark pergons project x, then later I entered his manor of mysteries. I only took part in 3 rounds before I voluntarily left due to me wanting to focus on my current projects.

That leads us to my 2nd favorite project which was the magic kingdom expansion. This was by far my most ambitious project with fully built out lands with several attractions in each land.

Now we are at Epcot, I know i didn’t really finish the park due to lack of motivation. I love the first 3 lands but I got cold feet during world showcase.

Cinemagine Studios is probably the crown jewel of my 2023 run. It is easily my favorite project and I believe it is the most unique one. I really decided to push my creativity with this one. Of course I had some slight hiccups (Pixar Playland being deleted) but I still think the park turned out good.

We are at the magic kingdom area revitalization which brought in more detail into the park with full detailed buildings. This one is a strong contender for 2nd.

Then we had the Christmas special and my most recent one being only an hour after, the haunted mansion movie rewrite.

Now that we got the past out of the way, let’s move on too the future. A list of future projects I would like to do are

Transportation and ticket center refresh

New resorts

A 5th park

Disney spring’s revitalization

Animal kingdom overhaul

A new series where the main story is a war between Disney and universal and most likely participation in more games.​

ImagineThat3

Well this is my 2023 retrospective of my time here at wdwmagic, this will kind of be a yearly tradition of mine to do a retrospective before the new year and talk about upcoming projects that I have in mind.

So let us begin, we started off with Hollywood studios with my first ever post being my Hollywood studios blue sky plan. I went over all of the lands I would have put into the park, since it was my first post it wasn’t very good by my current standards.

Then I enter dark pergons project x, then later I entered his manor of mysteries. I only took part in 3 rounds before I voluntarily left due to me wanting to focus on my current projects.

That leads us to my 2nd favorite project which was the magic kingdom expansion. This was by far my most ambitious project with fully built out lands with several attractions in each land.

Now we are at Epcot, I know i didn’t really finish the park due to lack of motivation. I love the first 3 lands but I got cold feet during world showcase.

Cinemagine Studios is probably the crown jewel of my 2023 run. It is easily my favorite project and I believe it is the most unique one. I really decided to push my creativity with this one. Of course I had some slight hiccups (Pixar Playland being deleted) but I still think the park turned out good.

We are at the magic kingdom area revitalization which brought in more detail into the park with full detailed buildings. This one is a strong contender for 2nd.

Then we had the Christmas special and my most recent one being only an hour after, the haunted mansion movie rewrite.

Now that we got the past out of the way, let’s move on too the future. A list of future projects I would like to do are

Transportation and ticket center refresh

New resorts

A 5th park

Disney spring’s revitalization

Animal kingdom overhaul

A new series where the main story is a war between Disney and universal and most likely participation in more games.​
I like the idea of a yearly retrospective, almost like an annual review at a job. It can be fun to look back at what we have done in the last year and perhaps remember things we had forgotten.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom