August 27th - Milwaukee
September 8th - Kansas
September 14th - Bristol
September 30th - Talladega
October 21st - Homestead-Miami
November 3rd - Phoenix

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

There was a rumor of a 4th manufacturer joining NASCAR and there is an update on that. NASCAR had talks with Dodge, but talks have stalled. Dodge decided not to return to NASCAR.

There was something that made those talks legit due to Dodge had exploratory talks with Roush Fenway Keselowski Racing.

wdwfan4ver

Big news was announced today due to stupidity of a NASCAR team. Cole Custer was fined $100,000. The 41 car got 50 driver points and 50 owner points taken away. Crew chief Mike Shiplett has been fined $100,00 and suspended indefinitely. All this happened due to NASCAR's claim of code of conduct and Performance Obligation of violations.

The Performance Obligation is race at 100 percent meaning, NASCAR wants teams to not to fix a race or manipulate a result. The catch is NASCAR decided to enforce this now, but has hasn't enforced that rule in the past despite the rule already existed.

What caused this is apparently the crew chief or someone on the 41 team can't do math properly:facepalm:. Crew Chief told Cole Custer to slow down on purpose by telling him he has a flat despite not having one as a way to get teammate Chase Briscoe into the next round of the playoffs.

The problem is Chase already had enough points to get into the next round of the playoffs instead of Kyle Larson before the orders. NASCAR has the recordings of communication between Cole Custer and his crew chief on the team radio to prove the attempt of manipulate the race.

wdwfan4ver

Two announcements were announced today.

The first announcement is 23XI Racing announced they bought out Tyler Reddick's contract from RCR for the 2023 season. He'll be racing in the 45 car.

The 2nd announcement is Kurt Busch announced he's not racing full time in 2023. Kurt already said he's not 100 percent healthy right now due to that concussion from Pocono back in July. His focus is focus on his health and get cleared to race. He's working with Bubba Wallace and Tyler Reddick off the track. Kurt is working with the driver behind the scenes to share the knowledge he has. Kurt also will continue to be a brand ambassador with Monster Energy drink.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

NASCAR already mentioned they will be reviewing the entire incident between Bubba Wallace and Kyle Larson at Las Vegas. I don't know if NASCAR will do anything. Some of the cases they do, but some they don't.

The deal is Bubba Wallace claimed him wrecking Kyle Larson wasn't on purpose, but everything including the video shows the opposite. Bubba claimed it wasn't on purpose due steering wheel being broken. The problem for Bubba is the video shows him in full throttle at the time he hooked Kyle Larson .

Besides that, Bubba Wallace came out of the car with him walking towards Larson and push Kyle Larson after the two cars stopped. Kyle Larson didn't push back. Bubba also pushed NASCAR official out of the way.

What started this was Bubba Wallace was on the outside of Kyle Larson and Bubba Wallace hit the wall without Kyle Larson touching him. That what happened there is something I seen many times in oval racing with the outside car lose control with the other car on the inside. The problem here is Bubba thought Kyle hit him and Bubba lost his cool by hooking Kyle Larson's car on the straightaway while going full throttle over 180 Miles Per Hour with Larson's car ended up getting into Christopher Bell's car.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

NASCAR already mentioned they will be reviewing the entire incident between Bubba Wallace and Kyle Larson at Las Vegas. I don't know if NASCAR will do anything. Some of the cases they do, but some they don't.
What I do know is NASCAR did suspend Matt Kenseth back in 2015 for what he did to Logano. Kevin Harvick back in 2002 was suspended for a on track incident and so was Kyle Busch in 2011.

NASCAR though lately for on track incidents has done stuff like fine and penalize drivers including Joe Gibb's grandson Ty. That penalty for Ty Gibbs happened last month and was fine $75,000 and 25 points. That means it is unlikely Bubba is going to be get off with no punishment.

I think NASCAR is not happy with Bubba for getting for breaking a rule that stats "the driver can't walk on a live track after crashing a car". NASCAR created that rule due to what happened to Tony Stewart in a non-nascar race.

I am sure NASCAR is not happy with Bubba potentially affect the playoff with what he pulled. Christopher Bell got hit in the wreck and he is currently in the playoffs with him 45 points below the playoff line to the final 4. NASCAR in past years warned non playoff drivers about not pulling stuff that would affect the outcome of the playoffs.

Bubba getting pinched to the wall is not a penalty at all because Kyle Larson's car didn't touch Bubba's car and a lot of NASCAR drivers have been pinched to the wall in their racing careers with it being considered part of NASCAR racing. Bubba though Kyle touched him, but not the case. That is mistake drivers have made before.

wdwfan4ver

NASCAR announced Bubba Wallace has been suspended from the race at Homestead. I don't know yet who will replace Bubba at Homestead. I am sure that information be mentioned before Friday. NASCAR pointed the reason to the suspension is due to violating NASCAR member code of conduct policy.

Bubba didn't get points taken away and no fine.

The rule of conduct is stuff like you are not supposed to do such as push NASCAR officials, walk on "live track", took out playoff contender, and push driver multiple times besides hooking driver on a straight away.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Spire Motorsports announced their 2023 lineup with it being Corey Lajoie still being the driver of the 7 car. Ty Dillon is going to be the driver of the 77 car for Spire Motorsports.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Original Poster
NASCAR announced Bubba Wallace has been suspended from the race at Homestead. I don't know yet who will replace Bubba at Homestead. I am sure that information be mentioned before Friday. NASCAR pointed the reason to the suspension is due to violating NASCAR member code of conduct policy.

Bubba didn't get points taken away and no fine.

The rule of conduct is stuff like you are not supposed to do such as push NASCAR officials, walk on "live track", took out playoff contender, and push driver multiple times besides hooking driver on a straight away.
It's a joke penalty. Matt Kenseth got a 3 race ban for just pushing an official.

wdwfan4ver

It's a joke penalty. Matt Kenseth got a 3 race ban for just pushing an official.
I agree. I was expecting at least a big fine and a lot of driver points taken away. He broke multiple NASCAR rules and only having a 1 race suspension is not enough.

The interview Bubba did also was bad for multiple factors including not caring about his stunt hurt Christopher Bell's chances making it to the final round of the playoffs. Christopher Bell is a fellow Toyota driver that races for Joe Gibbs Racing. Joe Gibbs Racing should've meant something to Bubba Wallace because that is the organization that gives Bubba's team crew members and cars. We all know Bubba's apology yesterday was due to 23XI Racing and sponsors not happy with his actions.

Personally I would ban Bubba for rest of the season and force him to take anger management. My reasoning for anger management is the fact this is not the first time Bubba showed anger problems. The fact is NASCAR forced Kurt Busch to take Anger management classes and there is no reason for Bubba to take that class also.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom