2022 Photo Album

G00fyDad

Original Poster
We are 4.5 months into 2022 and I cannot locate even a single image of a 2022 Disney parks photo album. You know, the one with the year across the front. We get one every year we go and I wanted to order three to put in the three gift baskets I am making for the trip. Anyone have any ideas where I can find one? Do they even have one for 2022?

drizgirl

Not sure about dated albums, but I know there were 2 different 50th Anniversary albums. They are hard to catch on ShopDisney but I have seen them pop up. I would assume they are in and out of the parks as more stock shows up (like everything else these days).

jloucks

That is going to upset my wife. She collects magnets from our trips to various places and she always gets a year magnet at WDW. :(
d50.jpg
They do have a cool 50th anniversary magnet. That is sorta dated.

Last edited:

NelleBelle

Usually I can't stand the "dated" stuff but for this trip we wanted to commemorate it as it will be oldest DS graduating HS, youngest DS turning 16 (while at WDW), and when we get back home, four days later we move to Oahu (very bittersweet that move will be, it will be the first time I have ever moved away from family, and since my brother died, my parents will be all alone here on the mainland). I will be heartbroken if they don't have a dated picture frame and/or magnet at the very least!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom