News 2021 Walt Disney Company Annual Meeting Of Shareholders

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
BURBANK, Calif., December 14, 2020 – The annual meeting of shareholders of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) will be held on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. PT by virtual meeting and will be made available via webcast at www.disney.com/investors.

TTA94

May or may not be something they will talk about at this event, but I would think 50th info might come out around that time frame? Depending of course on the status of the pandemic.

AnonymousStitch

I wonder what it will involve? It might discuss the 50th anniversary, new Disney Plus shows, new movies/series, some cancellations (if something or two did not go well), etc. Whatever it is, I will look forward to it.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
This was last year's (audio and transcript available)...

Walt d

I wonder what it will involve? It might discuss the 50th anniversary, new Disney Plus shows, new movies/series, some cancellations (if something or two did not go well), etc. Whatever it is, I will look forward to it.
As a share holder, i allways find the meeting very interesting. Wish it was in chicago again, or in Florida at the auditorium next to the contemporary...

Hiperjavier2004

BURBANK, Calif., December 14, 2020 – The annual meeting of shareholders of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) will be held on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. PT by virtual meeting and will be made available via webcast at www.disney.com/investors.

This was last year's (audio and transcript available)...

As a share holder, i allways find the meeting very interesting. Wish it was in chicago again, or in Florida at the auditorium next to the contemporary...
Yes, there it is!!😁

I want to see a sneak peek of Disney Parks' biggest name reveal, along with Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary celebration and 4 themed lands at EPCOT: World Celebration, World Nature, World Discovery and World Showcase!!

And along with every new Disney movies, TV Shows and Video Games and more!!

And then, I want to reveal the opening dates of Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary celebration, EPCOT's transformation and more!!!

And I'm listening and watching it first, cause there's gonna be more Disney announcement stuff and there has to be!!!

And apparently, Hopkins expert said that the covid-19 pandemic are MOSTLY GONE by April 2021 in Worldwide!!

And that's why I saw a vision of the future about a sneak peek of every Disney Parks in Worldwide, every Disney movies, TV shows and more!!! And I'm from Florida in the first place!!! And we'll keep an eye on these updates for Disney announcement stuff and Disney Parks' biggest name reveal!!

So, Good Luck!! And remember, may your heart be your guiding key, always!!😘

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
For what?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Just Us From Soul.

---

The smooth styles of the Cantina Band from some dumb space opera.

It's Lucas's word. It's the forum filter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom