2020 Florida Resident Discover Disney Ticket now available for purchase

Any word on an additional extension to the expiration date for these tickets since they extended the closure? We had a trip planned for the end of April that is now impacted and we already purchased these tickets. I would like to reschedule for the fall, but as of now are tickets say they expire the end of July according to the update on disney's website. Will that date be extended further I hope?

Upvote 0

Jimdalva

I am wondering the same thing. I want to buy 2 Discovery tickets, but I am hoping for an extension. I am also worried that the sale will end even as they extend existing Discovery tickets. Oh what to do, what to do!

Upvote 0

JeffBostock

I have not seen this posted anywhere else yet. I just received an email from Disney about a Florida Resident 2 Day Flex Ticket for $130 which can be used on nonconsecutive days until Sept 30. Good to see they are doing things to try to get more people in the parks since attendance seems to be much lower than they expected.

WALT DISNEY WORLD Florida Residents

Special Offers
A family of five walks toward Cinderella Castle while mom and dad are hand-in-hand with their youngest daughter.
Return to the excitement now with a Florida Resident Disney Magic Flex Ticket​
2-DAY TICKET FOR​
$​
130​
plus
tax​
May be used on two nonconsecutive days now through 9/30/20.​
One Theme Park per day. Advance Park reservations required and subject to availability.​
A father donning a Mickey ears hat and a face mask embraces his young daughter who is wearing Minnie ears and a Mickey & Minnie face mask.
Health and well-being​
Find out more about the enhanced health and safety measures that we have put in place for our Guests visiting Walt Disney World Resort.​
Learn More​
An individual prepares to make a reservation on their personal laptop.
Park reservations​
All Guests with valid admission will be required to make a Theme Park reservation in advance of each entry, using Disney Park Pass system.​
Learn More​
Stay in the magic with this Resort offer!​
ENJOY GREAT
RATES NOW​
on rooms at select
Disney Resort hotels — and savings up to 35% for stays most nights in September.​
A young woman wearing Minnie Ears splashing around in the pool at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
WALT DISNEY WORLD
Please do not reply to this email as this address is not monitored. If you wish to contact us, to access our feedback form.

This email contains an advertisement from:
Disney Destinations Marketing | Attn: Email Compliance | 1375 Buena Vista Drive | P.O. Box 10000 | Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

FL_RES_20_1257400
©Disney

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom