2013 Pop Warner resort

Buzz2001

Original Poster
Pop Warner = Disney’s All-Star Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort (for Mitey Mites football/cheerleaders only). 12/6 - 12/14

YankeeMouse

I just talked with CS Group Events on phone and they said official resorts are: Pop, CS, CBR, WL and Poly and NOT All-Stars. This seems unlikely but I thought this was a good source. We will be at CS and want to switch resorts but don't know what to do at this point!

Buzz2001

Original Poster
From the official guide. I've never seen a deluxe listed before.

Scroll down to page 5

"A three (3) night minimum stay is required and includes a standard room at Disney’s All-Star Resorts, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort or Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. All participants/coaches must book a package through Disney Sports Travel and stay at these select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels*."

http://www.popwarner.com/Assets/01-assets/championships/13forms/Package Information-Pricing.pdf

YankeeMouse

Buzz2001, thanks so much, I knew someone on WDWMagic would have the answer! I trust this site more than the Events staff at CS! We'll switch resorts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom