2010 Wine & Dine Half-Marathon

Mulan

Original Poster
Does anyone know the route for the 2010 Wine & Dine Half-Marathon, as well as any more information than what is included on the Wide World of Sports page?

I know it's a ways away, but planning takes time. Thanks everyone!

Phonedave

Does anyone know the route for the 2010 Wine & Dine Half-Marathon, as well as any more information than what is included on the Wide World of Sports page?

I know it's a ways away, but planning takes time. Thanks everyone!

Not as far as I know (I have asked if there is any elevation data on the route)

However there is a while WDW Running sub-forum on these boards with lots of other good info.

-dave

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I had registered for it...I believe it starts at WWOS and heads towards Animal Kingdom, and then finishes at Epcot.

The exact route I'm not sure of, however.

Disney Dawg88

I had registered for it...I believe it starts at WWOS and heads towards Animal Kingdom, and then finishes at Epcot.

The exact route I'm not sure of, however.

Fievel you're exactly right . . . here's what I got off of the WWOS website:

Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Course Description
Start at the newly re-imagined ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex running down Victory Way and then west on Osceola Parkway toward Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park. Make your way past the Tree of Life, Expedition Everest™, Dinosaur® and then race back to Osceola Parkway and head toward Disney's Hollywood Studios™. You will enter the park in the shadow of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™, run down Sunset Boulevard through Pixar Place, past Toy Story Mania!, then through the Costuming Tunnel in the Backlot on your way to Lights Motor Action! for your big debut! Race through the Streets of America, past Star Tours and Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular on your way to Epcot®! The course will wind through the idyllic village of Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts and lead you through the international gateway entrance to Epcot®, where you will finish just before your party at World Showcase!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom