2009 Booking Question

pharmacyman

I booked a vacation package for June 2009 last weekend. Does Disney still send out a confirmation of the package in the mail? I haven't received anything yet and was just curious if they have in fact stopped sending this. I have my confirmation number and can look at the reservation online...just curious.

:shrug:

shutnak879

We have two trips booked. One coming up the end of this month and then one in December. I received confirmations mailed to me for both of the trips.

Upvote 0

Iceviper123

They usually send one in a e-mail.
*Check your junk mail just in case.

If it doesn't come in, keep your confirmation number handy and call them and tell them you never received a confirmation.
:animwink:

Upvote 0

jen2009

We have our wedding/honeymoon trip in March 2009. They sent us a confirmation in the mail and even sent another one when we changed the days to stay longer. We also got email confirmation. Just ask and they will send you one.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

To confirm...

If you provided an E-mail address all confirmations and invoices will be sent by e-mail unless you request otherwise.

Once you are paid in full, your final travel documents will be sent by postal mail about 25 to 30 days prior to arrival.

If you have not recieved your confirmation, please call back to verify that your e-mail address was entered correctly, otherwise as other have stated, check any spam blocker you may have installed on your computer.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom