2007 trip planning and dining question

go2disney2007

I am new the the forums and have already begun to find some great information. My wife and I went to Disney last July for our honeymoon and stayed at one of the Downtown Disney hotels. It was great being so close to the downtown area. We are planning a trip for Sept 2007 but this time plan on staying at a disney resort. Either Pop Century or one of the All-Stars. I had read that this year Disney offered the dining plan for free during the time that we plan on going next year. It is something I may add to our package anyway but does anyone know whether or not if I don't select it when I book and then it is offered for free can I just call and get the free dining added. Also if I were to book with dining and it became free would my package automatically get updated. I know its still a few week before 2007 packages are even listed on the Disney site but just wanted to get an idea.
Thanks in advance.

JPVonDrake

go2disney2007 said:
I am new the the forums and have already begun to find some great information. My wife and I went to Disney last July for our honeymoon and stayed at one of the Downtown Disney hotels. It was great being so close to the downtown area. We are planning a trip for Sept 2007 but this time plan on staying at a disney resort. Either Pop Century or one of the All-Stars. I had read that this year Disney offered the dining plan for free during the time that we plan on going next year. It is something I may add to our package anyway but does anyone know whether or not if I don't select it when I book and then it is offered for free can I just call and get the free dining added. Also if I were to book with dining and it became free would my package automatically get updated. I know its still a few week before 2007 packages are even listed on the Disney site but just wanted to get an idea.
Thanks in advance.

The "Magic Your Way plus FREE Dine" package offer was a limited time marketing offer. With any marketing offer, there are a limited number of rooms available at each participating Disney Resort for each date of the offer period. Also, each offer is unique to itself and past marketing offers do not guarantee the possiblity of future offers.

To take advantage of any discount marketing offer you must call to modify your reservation based on the availablity of the discounted rooms at the time of your call. Marketing offers are never automatically applied. Standard modification fees or penalties may apply. Also remember, having a room or package booked at full price will not guarantee the availablity of the same room/package on a marketing offer.

The best rule of thumb is if you plan on staying at your selected resort on your selected package regardless of if a discount is offered or not, book as soon as possible to ensure availability. If a marketing offer is released for your dates call to try to modify it to the discount offer.

If you do not plan to keep your resevation unless a a discount is offered, by booking this room, you are reducing the number of rooms available should an offer be released. The number of discounted rooms on any discounted marketing offer is based on a percentage of the un-booked rooms available on the date the offer is released to the public. If all or most of the rooms have sold at full price, then there will not be enough rooms left to release a discount offer.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom