2005 HHN Fact Sheet

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
I just got this in my inbox from a friend... don't know what's already been posted from this or was hasn't, but either way.. ENJOY!

Attachments

• HHN 2005 Fact Sheet-.doc
    159 KB · Views: 225

JROK

Thanks!! Just confirms some rumors like the fact that they will be riding motorcycles through the streets in Marvel, and that the Mines will have light activated props... should be interesting... some rehearsals were tonight but most of the cast isn't speaking because they want it to be a suprise... but everyone is saying that this is hands down the best Halloween event EVER! Better than anything Knotts has done... can't wait for my rehearsals next Saturday (24th)!!!

JROK

NemoRocks said:
Thanks for sharing that Rob.... :sohappy:

I take it that ROTM, Shrek, Neutron, and Twister WILL be open then?

Looks that way to me... but if I were you, if you wanted to go on those rides, go during the day because they'll be open then as well... but the houses and all the HHN stuff will only be open during HHN, so they're more important...

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
JROK said:
Looks that way to me... but if I were you, if you wanted to go on those rides, go during the day because they'll be open then as well... but the houses and all the HHN stuff will only be open during HHN, so they're more important...
Well, I really don't care if they're open or not, but it would be nice to get more use out of the EP (last year I had the EP and did everything by 10:30pm, including seeing the parade three different times and going on quite a few rides)....

JROK

the goofster said:
wait...we'll be able to hit rides in US (mummy, twister, etc.) on HHN? I thought it was only in IOA? :veryconfu

Well there's connections from IOA to the soundstages so you can go to the 3 houses over there, and they're going to open the other side of the soundstage breezeway so you can go do those rides in USF too... it'll help with House lines... and also good for the people who get too scared and want to do something else...

C-Gar

Discount Code

Will someone please post the discount code from Burger King or the UPC from specially-marked Coca-Cola Classic that gives FL residents $20 off? Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom