2 Resorts during 7 night trip?

scottsalisbury

Has anyone stayed in two resorts during a seven night trip? We have never been at WDW for 7 nights and 8 days. What do you think the pros and cons would be for staying in one resort for 4 nights and trying another resort for 3 nights? Do you think it would be fun to have a change of pace for the second half of the trip?

Scott

SnowWhite5669

We have done that once and it was a pain to get from one resort to the other. The way we got around it without a car was to book a Vacation Club tour which picked us up at All Star in the morning and took us to Boardwalk for the tour, our luggage was stored at Boardwalk until after the tour and another van took us to Port Orleans. We only did two resorts because I couldn't get a room at Port Orleans for eight nights. So in a nutshell it depends on what you feel like doing, personally I wouldn't do it again because you waste valuable park time changes room, checking in, etc.:)

Upvote 0

BitO'PixieDust

We once did three resorts during an 11 day stay. It's sort of fun to try the different resorts. We had no problems switching our stuff from one hotel to the other.

We're going to WDW in July and have 4 nights booked at the Contemporary followed by 4 nights at the Polynesian. This way two of us also get to go to our favorites:sohappy:

Upvote 0

uncle al

We've stayed at two different resorts during a four day stay. It was great fun to have the change. Did you check to see if the reort would transfer your luggage? It never hurts to ask - and assuming you feel comfortable doing it - it would be a great solution. Good luck!

Upvote 0

spoodles

We did this on our trip back in '97, split between Port Orleans and Disney Institute, for the common reason, couldn't get the whole time at one resort.

We really enjoyed the change, it was like packing 2 WDW trips into 1. But then we had a car and no kids -- just 2 adults, so the switch took very little time -- I expect other scenarios might not be as smooth.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom