2 questions

Shelby007

2 questions hope you can help me with.

We...(me, hubby, son (9) and daughter (6/7) have ressies for CBR 9/24-10/01.

1st...I've already heard about Fairy Godmothers vs. Kid's Club. Think I made decision for that, but how far in advance do I have to make ressies? Or will I be able to do this when we get there? Its so far off that I don't know what or where we'll be yet on specific days.

2nd...We will be celebrating our daughter's 7th Birthday on 9/30. I've read previously that we should let this be know at check-in. What will they do to make her day (more) special? (AS if DW isn't enough,lol). Also, if the characters are aware of her Birthday will they do anything special.

Any other ideas for her Birthday? I heard I can have a cake ordered at Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks all.

Shelby

LivefortheMouse

Once for my birthday i stayed at the carribean beach resort and they gave me a little minnie and mickey along with a card signed by all the characters and ballons. im going again for my birthday day this year and im staying at the wilderness lodge. when i called they asked me if i was celebrating a special occasion so im hoping they do something special too. hope ur daughter enjoys her bday at disney i know i always have.:)

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Tell them when you check in and you can arrange for a special Birthday phonecall for your daughter. ;)

Also, if you're in MK, go pick up a 'It's My Birthday' but from Guest Services in City Hall. Cast Members and Characters normally do some extra special things if they spot this button.

Upvote 0

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
Hey...i have a wonderful idea...go to chef mickey's for her birthday. ask for the table where u can overlook Magic Kingdom (the castle and tomorrowland)...tell them its her b-day she will get a cupcake, placemat, and pin (u can also get this at city hall)

Upvote 0

Katherine

Originally posted by Catch 22
Also, if you're in MK, go pick up a 'It's My Birthday' but from Guest Services in City Hall. Cast Members and Characters normally do some extra special things if they spot this button.
definantly go get one of these! It makes it so much fun!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom