2 parks 1 day

madhatter

Original Poster
ksdvev said you could buy a 2 day pass, go to both parks in 1 day and save other day for next trip. sounds good.the question is, cpuld you do both parks in day with 2 young boys, if you just did stuff for little kids, ie jurassic park,suess,barneyand jaws

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I have been able to do the major attractions at both parks within 1 day (in June/July). If you are just doing the kid friendly attractions, you should easily be able to do it in my opinionn

Have a great trip!
:)

MrPromey

Originally posted by wdwmagic
I have been able to do the major attractions at both parks within 1 day (in June/July). If you are just doing the kid friendly attractions, you should easily be able to do it in my opinionn

Have a great trip!
:)

I agree with Steve, totally. There isn’t a lot in both parks that is incredibly kid friendly. I actually wish I had read this thread before I responded to the last one. That sounds like a really good idea :)

Beauty and the

I agree totaly it is possible to do just the kiddie rides in one day, if the parks are reasonably quiet you will be able to squeeze in a few biggies as well. When we last went to IOA, we did almost everything in the park and we where still done by about 3pm, and we'd had a leisurely lunch. so study the park maps, pick out what you want and go for it:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom