2 FP+ for the same ride?

figmentfan22

Original Poster
Not sure if anyone has brought this up, but does anyone know if you can choose 2 FP+ for the same ride but at two different times? For instance a space mountain in the morning and one for the afternoon on the same day?

Tom

Beta Return
Not sure if anyone has brought this up, but does anyone know if you can choose 2 FP+ for the same ride but at two different times? For instance a space mountain in the morning and one for the afternoon on the same day?

Unfortunately, it is not currently an option to reserve two FP+ for the same ride in the same day. They may change this with future updates, but for right now you must select three different attractions per day.

Rob562

You can't even use one of the "wildcard" FP+'s you get when your scheduled ride breaks down. If you have email it'll send you a list of rides you can use the wildcard on, which will not include any of the attractions you have (or had and already used) FP+ for.

-Rob

Disnee4Me

Can you schedule what time you'd like your fastpass, e.g. 6 p.m.? if so, then go ride it earlier in the day before the line gets outrageous and then go back later with your fast pass???o_O

Weather_Lady

Can you schedule what time you'd like your fastpass, e.g. 6 p.m.? if so, then go ride it earlier in the day before the line gets outrageous and then go back later with your fast pass???o_O

Yes. Once made, your FP+ can be changed to the time slot of your choice if that time slot is available. You can ride any attraction from the standby line as many times as you want. When it's time to use your FP+, you'll use the separate FP+ queue.

asialeigh

I believe after you have already used the fp+ in question, you could theoretically go back after you've used it and change one of the two remaining fp+ to another fp+ for the attraction in question. If that makes sense.

Rob562

I believe after you have already used the fp+ in question, you could theoretically go back after you've used it and change one of the two remaining fp+ to another fp+ for the attraction in question. If that makes sense.

No, the system won't allow you to do that. Say you've used a FP+ for Space Mountain. You can't go in and change your Haunted Mansion FP+ to be for Space Mountain, as it won't give it to you as an available option, even if there are FP+ times left that day.

-Rob

asialeigh

No, the system won't allow you to do that. Say you've used a FP+ for Space Mountain. You can't go in and change your Haunted Mansion FP+ to be for Space Mountain, as it won't give it to you as an available option, even if there are FP+ times left that day.

-Rob
Oops. Well I guess I'm wrong. I work with the system every day and honestly thought it could do that. Hahaha.

figmentfan22

Original Poster
Any ideas on why they would limit it like this? Why would it matter if you used your allotment of 3 on 1 ride or 3 different rides as long as the time slot is available?

disney4life2008

-Rob

Interesting - I read reports as recent as a few weeks ago that you could. Bu those may have been suggested and not practical.

disney4life2008

Any ideas on why they would limit it like this? Why would it matter if you used your allotment of 3 on 1 ride or 3 different rides as long as the time slot is available?

Good question. I would suspect to encourage people to use the system for other rides that use FP+. Realistically, as the day goes on - the major attractions will run out of FP+ anyway and the only ones left likely are rides that does not require it.

asialeigh

Interesting - I read reports as recent as a few weeks ago that you could. Bu those may have been suggested and not practical.
To make it more fair and equal. If someone gets to use fp+ twice for the same attraction, essentially they are taking a fp+ opportunity away for that ride for another family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom