1st Trip

Yohansonfriend

Hi, Ive been to WDW before with my parents. this time its just going to be me and my boyfriend and well we are on a tight budget, Has anyone got any ideas for cheap hotels on site and off site pref with breakfast included.

Also as its our 1st hol away together i want to make it special soany ideas there would be appreciated too. Also what year would you recomned to go ie ne major rehabs etc i last visited in 2005.

Thanks in advance.

KrazyKemp

If you are looking for a cheap hotel on Disney property, I highly recommend Pop Century. It is the newest Disney Value Resort, and one of the more visually appealing ones as well.

(The All-Star Resorts are starting to show their age)

Depending on what kind of room you want and when you go, the rate per night could be as low as $79.00

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

Yohansonfriend said:
Hi, Ive been to WDW before with my parents. this time its just going to be me and my boyfriend and well we are on a tight budget, Has anyone got any ideas for cheap hotels on site and off site pref with breakfast included.

Also as its our 1st hol away together i want to make it special soany ideas there would be appreciated too. Also what year would you recomned to go ie ne major rehabs etc i last visited in 2005.

Thanks in advance.

If you want to save some money, you might want to try planning a trip between 8/13/06 - 9/30/06, as they are offering free dining if you book the package with them which is hotel and park tickets. You can pick any level of hotel for the free dining, you are not limited to only one level and Pop Century which is a value hotel is very nice and I have stayed there several times. It is well worth it to stay on property not only for getting this deal, but you are then able to use DME to/from the airport so you don't have to rent a car which not sure if you are under 25, if so, it can be costly or taxi each way which can cost about $100 rt, so you need to take that into account when comparing cost of staying off property.

Upvote 0

barnum42

I've had a couple of great deals from http://www.holiday-click.com which I booked about eight to ten weeks from departure.

Don't go when the schools are on holiday.

Charter flights to Sanford tend to be much cheaper than scheduled flights to Orlando.

Last couple of trips I stayed at Quality Inn Polynesian in Kissimmee:
http://reservations.lodging.com/servlet/reservations.PropertyInformationXML/ORB_61961/hotelonsale

They have a free "continental" breakfast which is actually an unlimited help yourself pile of pastries, squash and tea/coffee but it fills you up. They also had free buses to the parks, but a very limited number of buses compared to staying on-site.

If you choose to hire a car shop around on-line. I can't give you the best supplier as I've never gone with the same company twice. Book and pay for it all over here. If you get a "cheap" deal that does not include local taxes or insurance you will pay a LOT more locally than if you paid up front in the UK.

Upvote 0

disneypearl

I would stay on property if you can. You stay in the Disney magic and can use the bus transportation to all the parks. I have stayed at All Star Sports, All Star Music, and Pop Century. They also have an All Star Movies but I have not tried that one yet. They are the Value's but I love their themes and find them to be very nice. I have enjoyed them all. I would have to say my favorite is Pop Century. Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

natalia1681

I absolutely have to agree with staying at the Pop! There is nothing like staying in Disney, plus you save the money on renting a car, taxis and parking. I have noticed that the busses from hotels offsite are not as frequent as the Disney busses.

I also have to second going with the free dining. Even if you can't get the FREE dining plan, you should definitely consider adding it on to your package (if staying onsite). We paid for the package last year at $35 per adult, per day and found that it was WELL worth every penny.:D

Good luck with your planning!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom