1st trip to MK w/ kids---stroller parking??

gomagic

We are leaving for our 1st trip to MK next week with a 3 and 18 month old. We plan to take our own stroller. While standing in line for things like small world and dumbo..can they stay in their stoller or must it be parked somewhere? Just wondering if I should be planning to be carrying kids while standing in line or will they be able to sit in their stroller up to the attraction?

Also, will we be able to use the stroller while visiting in Mickey's Toontown?

Thanks in advance....

maggiegrace1

Every attraction has stroller parking so you can not have strollers in line...They can go on the monorails and other resort transportation but thats it... And yes you can use it while visiting toon town like every other land Just park it when you go in attractions

Upvote 0

tigsmom

As stated above, you must park your stroller when you get in line and enter attratctions. While you can bring your stroller onto the WDW transportation there are times that it will have to be folded up to do so.

We have used strollers for many trips an never has anything been taken or disturbed while out of our sight. You may find that it has been moved by a CM while you were on a ride to make more room or clear out a walkway.

To keep it from getting lost in the crowd try tying a scarf (or something similar) on the handle so you can find it quickly. :wave:

Upvote 0

VeRTiGo91

The answers are above as stated. There is stroller parking everywhere!

And the scarf is a great idea...wish we had thought of that at MK! So many strollers, so similar in every attribute!!

V

Upvote 0

coltow

tigsmom said:
To keep it from getting lost in the crowd try tying a scarf (or something similar) on the handle so you can find it quickly. :wave:

Last year I used a luggage tag on the handle to my stroller. I put my name address and cell phone number on it along with my resort name and dates of travel. My thinking was if it ever got lost there was a way to contact me right on it.

Upvote 0

gomagic

Original Poster
Thanks so much for the info and great ideas! It's funny how I never noticed things like strollers and stoller parking until I had kids. *LOL* Magic Kingdom here we come!

Upvote 0

bgraham34

Remember not to run people over or just stop in the middle of a path when there are people around you. It will do us all a favor.

Thanks

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom