1982 EPCOT shirts on sale at mouse gear!!

FLcastmember

Original Poster
I have mentioned this on a provious thread, but didn't get much traffic...so ill give it its on thread....also this info is not new, our menbers have sceen this before....BUT for those of you who didn't know.....

Mouse Gear near TT has a cart near the main checkout that is selling "old school" Epcot shirts!!!....they have a grey sort sleeve shirt with 1982 and all the old attraction logo's on it ($26).....they have a navy blue, long sleeve (BOUGHT IT!!...26$...less 40% CM discount...$16!!!)....it has the old EPCOT on the front and all the old logos on the sleeve....they also have a ladies top and a navy blue Visor...all very "retro"...........

i know this is not big news but i found it cool...this is the first Disney shirt that i have every wasted my money on!!!!!

General Grizz

Actually, turkeylegboy, they were discontinued for quite a period. Several times I visited and searched the entire place...and they were no where to be found...even where they were originally. The Cast Members there said that they had seen them a while back, but that they were discontinued..this happened twice - (two visits). :(

But it's great to hear that they're back! Thanks for the update!! :sohappy:

cymbaldiva

Several thoughts....

1 - A Disney shirt is NEVER a waste of $$

2 - Old news is still good news....not all of us knew

3 - Who's going to Epcot soon that can hook me up with a shirt?
:)

MicBat

I bought one back in April and the stuff started pealing off one of the first times I wore it! About 2 weeks ago, I called WDW merchandising up and sent it in for a replacement. I haven't gotten it yet, though!

Mirage

I am new here

:wave:
I have seen the shirts. I LOVE them. I bought the grey one. It's a nice reminder of the old rides that are no longer at EPCOT

christopher

When I went in July I bought the blue one. What a shirt. WHAT A SHIRT!

Ladies cannot keep their hands off me when I wear it. WHAT A SHIRT. :lol:

epc0t

Can anyone post a pic of these shirts, in particular, the blue long sleeved one? My current favorite shirt is a WDW blue long sleeved one I bought about a year ago. If this retro Epcot shirt is as cool as everyone says, I'm going to have to make a special trip down to Orlando and buy one!!! :) Thanks - epc0t

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom