1900 Park Fare Dinner

cmay0507

Original Poster
Hi, I have a dinner reservation for 1900 Park Fare @ 8:30 p.m on Fri Sept. 29. I have been trying to move the reservation up to 4:30/5:00 p.m. because I am going to MNSSHP but I have not been able to, but I am being told it is completly booked and not to try and walk in for 4:30 seating. I really want to do this dinner and it seems to be booked every day of my vacation. My question is did anyone ever have this problem and walked in for a 4:30 seating and got seated?

TIA

FIRST TRIP EVER TO DISNEY 9/25/06 - 10/1/06:sohappy:

trr313

I just wanted to say I hope you get in. They have a wonderful dinner buffet and the characters spend a good amount of time at your table. Good Luck :wave:

chris70785

Here is what happened to us last year (Dec):

After a stop at the Emergency clinic on a Friday, which was our last day at Disney, because one of my kids was running a high fever (it took a couple of hours just to see a Doctor). We tried to make the best of our last day by trying to go to a character meal for the kids. We called around 3pm and tried to get dinner reservations for a character meal that was not in the parks. We were told that the only thing available was, I believe, at the Swan. Instead of doing that we decided to drive to the MK resort area and see what they had available (this was around 5pm). First stop was Chef Mickeys, they were taking walk-ups but after looking over the menu we decided to hop on the monorail and check out the Grand Floridian. Next at the GF we went and looked over the menu at 1900 PF and decided that we would give it a try. They gave us a pager and we waited around 15 min. before we were paged. This turned out to be one of the best character buffets (foodwise) that I have tried at disney. So to sum up, if you decide to walk-up you can probably get seated if you get there early enough, but the later it gets the harder it will be to get seated.

isitingood

It doesn't hurt to try and walk in. Just go up and ask if they are taking walk ins. But friday nights at 1900 park fare can be really busy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom