18-24

CMdrums12

Hey all. any idea how the crowds will be the week of the 18th?

Also, are there better days to go to certain parks?

Thanks...Chris

Moustronaut

Less than peak times but still busy. Peak season ends on the 17th (assuming you ment April 18-24) and regular season begins.

As far as what day for what park... MK always seems most crowded on the weekends so maybe try MK during the midweek sometime. Also some people suggest that extra magic hours attract the guests staying at the resorts so go to the non-extra magic hour park on those days and you'll see a smaller crowd. Check the schedule of Extra Magic Hours when you get there.

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

There are a few different places that I checked out...one a website and the other a book, but I'm not sure which one.

So, here's an idea of the busiest days and which parks you should hit...athough these days may now be a little different what with EMH. (I'll just give you my note about that now...I didn't look at the days that had EMHs for you, but I will tell you that I would avoid at all cost the park that has EMH that day, unless you have a park hopper or you just don't want to miss the EMHs b/c those parks are usually the busiest.) P.S. if I left off a park for that day...that means that park will most likely have the moderate crowd for the day.

Monday:
Avoid: AK
Hit: DS or E

Tuesday:
Avoid: DS or AK
Hit: MK

Wed:
Avoid: E and DS
Hit: MK

Thurs:
Avoid: MK
Hit: E or AK

Fri:
Avoid: AK
Hit: well...nothings really going to be slow on Fridays....

Sat:
Avoid: MK and DS
Hit: AK

Sun:
Avoid: MK
Hit: AK

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom