Gulf Coast Room?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
The what? My only guess is that it was one of the many names of a Contemporary resort restaurant at some point. What was it?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Oh yeah, go me, guessed it right the first time! And to answer the question - i have absolutely no recollection of it's existence.

WDWRLD

Original Poster
I remember the Top Of The World a little too. The only things I remember about the Gulf Coast Room was the guy strolling around playing a gutiar and singing.

vonpluto

The Gulf Coast Room was on the convention level of the Tower.

Top of the World featured a dinner show (10/71 - 1981) with celebrity entertainers. It was replaced by Broadway at The Top (6/81 - 9/93), which featured a KOK-like ensemble. TOtW also had the Sunday Brunch, which, IMHO, was the best breakfast buffet ever at WDW.:D/:mad:

tirian

I was too young at the time to know, but according to my parents, Top of the World was fantastic. If it hadn't been replaced with a restaurant as good as the California Grill, Disney fans may have stormed the Tower...:rolleyes:

monorail81

Dined there many times and probably had you at some point. Great restaurant not many people knew even existed because of the lack of signage or physical presence during the day. (Also….you might get flack for resurrecting a post that was last added to in 2007…)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom