Pre-Trip 15 Days to Go!

After our long battle of trying to go to disney this year, we finally booked for Oct 18th-27th. We'd only be going to Disney the 19th-22nd and leave the rest of the trip up in the air. Fiancee has never been so he doesn't exactly understand my excitement, but I am thrilled!!! Since it's his first time, obviously I need to do a trip report with snappy commentary of his first experiences.

Anyone have any ideas on what specifically would be great to document for him? Anyone's first trip to disney is magical, but as a non-disney person, he doesnt know what he's getting into.

Zipadeelady

I know some on here write everything down in a journal or notepad to remember all that they have done but I don't like to carry a bag or backpack around the parks. I just take pictures on my phone of everything. Everything. The entrance of the rides so I know the order of the rides that we went on throughout the day, clocks to know the time of the day it was when we did things, places we eat. It's amazing how much you'll remember when going back through your photos. You could even take notes in your phone if something memorable happened and you're worried about forgetting.

With a newbie i just like to go slow and no rushing them around.

Have a great time!

Zayegrrl

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I know some on here write everything down in a journal or notepad to remember all that they have done but I don't like to carry a bag or backpack around the parks. I just take pictures on my phone of everything. Everything. The entrance of the rides so I know the order of the rides that we went on throughout the day, clocks to know the time of the day it was when we did things, places we eat. It's amazing how much you'll remember when going back through your photos. You could even take notes in your phone if something memorable happened and you're worried about forgetting.

With a newbie i just like to go slow and no rushing them around.

Have a great time!
I'm a big picture-taker so this might be fine! I know with my photos theyre usually time-stamped as well. I'll have to keep a notepad on my phone for all of my fiancee's reactions. He's quite a hoot.

Zayegrrl

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
When will you be going? Are you staying on property? Can't wait to hear if he likes it.
The days we're planned to go are the 19th-22nd. Won't be staying on property since my mother lives in FL, we'll just be staying with her. This is his second time ever to FL too, so it makes it all the more interesting. Last time we came down was in May and there was very little to do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom