101 Dalmatians II and Who Framed Roger Rabbit

MKCustodial

Original Poster
Got them both this weekend. Our version of WFRR only has one disce. It comes with the 3 shorts (HILARIOUS!!! Total Tex Avery comedy!), the kiddies making of, the deleted scene, Toontown Confidential (forgot it was there so didn't use it) and the warehouse game. At least it was the widescreen version, but i got mad that they used the crappy 10 minute making of. Kids don't care about extras if they're not games, and this movie is a work of art, perfect even 15 years later. They did with pencil and ink what Space Jam and now Back in Action barely accomplished with CGI. I REALLY wanted to watch the full making of!! :mad:

As for 101 II, GREAT SEQUEL! If you're one of the sequel-haters, give it a shot. I admit that Lady and the Tramp II, one of my favorites, kinda has the same story as the original, but with the roles reversed (Tramp loved the street life, but love made him settle down; Scamp wants out, family love pulls him back in), and Jungle Book II and Return to Neverland are almost the same movie as the original, in a way (I also love them too, much because of that, in fact), but 101 II has this very compelling story, the art looks beautiful, closely following the original movie, voice acting is awesome, it has tons of laughs. Cruella looks lost, but you can assume she went mad after the end of the first one, so... And at first, I was like "why's she here? How are they gonna connect both story lines?" and they delivered it. Really, do yourself a favor and at least rent it. You'll really like it.

imagineer boy

Originally posted by MKCustodial
Got them both this weekend. Our version of WFRR only has one disce. It comes with the 3 shorts (HILARIOUS!!! Total Tex Avery comedy!), the kiddies making of, the deleted scene, Toontown Confidential (forgot it was there so didn't use it) and the warehouse game. At least it was the widescreen version, but i got mad that they used the crappy 10 minute making of. Kids don't care about extras if they're not games, and this movie is a work of art, perfect even 15 years later. They did with pencil and ink what Space Jam and now Back in Action barely accomplished with CGI. I REALLY wanted to watch the full making of!! :mad:

Well, if you go to one of the disks, ( I don't know which one, but its the one where you are parked at Maroon Cartoon studios for the menue ) there is a making of feature there. The kiddie making of is on the disk that has all of the bonus features.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom