10 years old eating and paying for the kids menu ?

BuddyThomas

Thats not the guests problem...literally not even on the list of 1000 to be concerned with. And, 20% lol.
20% lol, you say? Typical. I’ll just leave this right here.

51C8F0C4-6551-4A66-8E42-B47BDA66A6A4.jpeg

BuddyThomas

Housekeeping is a non tipped position. It’s a unionised job. As for servers. People will tip servers. But that isn’t even always done. Some countries it’s not customary. And … my last visit 7 days. I never used housekeeping. I got my own clean towels from the pool on way back to room. They won’t come unless you ask. So the daily housekeeping and bed making. Those days are gone as they were not needed. No one needs clean sheets daily. But in the end. You do you. No one cares. And no one should care what anyone tips or how they order food. It’s no one’s business. To each thier own.
I would like to point out that I am not the one who derailed this thread but since it is off the tracks already, I was a waiter for 15 years. Apparently you never were. Therefore, I care very much about what people do and do not tip. Those who can’t or won’t tip might want to consider going through a drive thru or eating only at quick service places.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom