10 days out and Disney changed my FP?!

Karenb64

Original Poster
I'm a TA and I have client who has decided last minute to set up a two day trip to Disney while visiting family in FL. I quickly worked to get fps set up for the 22nd and 23rd or this month. Noticed next day that my Enchanted Tales w/Belle which was set up for the 22nd had been changed to Ariel's Grotto. I know I had Enchanted Tales set up because I went in and adjusted all of the times for the three fps for the 22nd. I changed it back, but could only get a FP after 5:00 p.m., which I also found odd, since the day before when I initially set it up, there were plenty of times. Has anyone else had this happen? Is there something going on with this attraction that day that would cause them to do this?

cw1982

Are you doing them from a computer or phone app? I found changing FP choices on the app to be wonky at best but the computer worked like a charm. Either way I'd try again and see if the times don't open back up.

Karenb64

Original Poster
That's what I'm thinking, though I'm surprised they didn't reschedule same fp for later in the day. I'm more concerned going forward with this happening and not catching it in time to still get what I want. It would be nice if there was a notification option if this is going to be a part of how this system works.

cw1982

Yeah its clearly a glitch. I would just make sure and do all FP work on the website instead of that app just to be safe... hopefully this kind of stuff is being noticed and resolved on Disney's end lol

Karenb64

Original Poster
Are you doing them from a computer or phone app? I found changing FP choices on the app to be wonky at best but the computer worked like a charm. Either way I'd try again and see if the times don't open back up.
This was all on the computer. I will check back. I wasn't crazy about having to take a later fp return window, since I want my clients to have as many options possible to get additional fps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom