“Project S” New Resort

Stripes

Premium Member
Original Poster
Interesting detail I found combing through the meeting packet for August 28.

Today, the CFTOD Board is considering a Master Services Agreement for Chen Moore and Associates to install new electrical transformers for servicing “Project S.”

In their proposal, Chen Moore describes Project S as a “new resort.”

To me, this seems likely to be related to the resurrection of the Reflections Lodge, especially given the recent permits that were filed.

IMG_1043.jpeg

Last edited:

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Interesting detail I found combing through the meeting packet for August 28.

Today, the CFTOD Board is considering a Master Services Agreement for Chen Moore and Associates to install new electrical transformers for servicing “Project S.”

In their proposal, Chen Moore describes Project S as a “new resort.”

To me, this seems likely to be related to the resurrection of the Reflections Lodge, especially given the recent permits that were filed.

View attachment 812003
15 KV switch gear and transformers are not large. So it won't be for a large hotel building. Think single-family buildings/house like structures.
1724849072061.png

It sounds like they're taking an existing medium voltage primary circuit and expanding it. If I had to guess this would be for cabins/bungalows expanded further south/east from the existing cabins/bungalows at WL. Each transformer can handle 2-4 of these structures.

Epcot82Guy

Ask “Hey Disney” to set an alarm for 4:30 like the rest of us. You can sleep when you’re dead.

Nope. Disney has filed a trademark for "You can sleep when you're dead." for the upcoming Haunted Mansion Starcruiser Adventure Experience. You'll have to find another way... unless you really want to subject your loved ones to Disney legal when you're gone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom