Trip Report ‘Tis The Season For More Disney! *COMPLETED*

Fa la la la la
la la la LA

But let’s be honest.
Which season isn’t the season for more Disney?
In 2017 I have been fortunate to experience winter, spring and summer in the world.
And now the holidays!
Since December is such a festive time of year at the parks, I think two trips are in order....don’t you?

Trip #1
Cast:
Tuvalu and Em
When: December 1-4, 2017
Where: Port Orleans Riverside
Why: A Jingle BAM Birthday 2.0

A4132369-7260-4635-89F6-C4FB66018B71.jpeg

Join us as we attend our first MVMCP, wander around World Showcase like a couple of newbies, meet a forum friend and intentionally watch LOTS of fireworks....did we get to Illuminations this year?

You’ll have to wait and see.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Happy happy happy birthday @Tuvalu !! Hope you get some delicious dryer lint today!!

happy-birthday-cat-meme.jpg

Top-26-happy-birthday-memes-17.jpg
I've gotten to live so long because I stick to a strict dryer lint free diet.
(Except for that one teensy taste last summer.....probably lopped off a couple years of my lifespan.)

Happy Birthday @Tuvalu !
I wish I could send the Dapper Dans to sing to you today! But this will have to do! 😀
View attachment 264047
View attachment 264048
"I can visualize it and it's just perfect!" (Bonus points for movie reference.)

Happy Birthday!!
Thanks, @Rista1313!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Confidential to @AKemily ~
It was great to listen to the Dapper Dans!!

I've got you, Amy ;)

Happy Birthday Tuvalu!!!
200.gif
Yup, I need all those candles......

Surely you aren't referring to Yzma as the purple lady?!:eek:
engdonotwant.gif

Emperor's New Groove is such an underrated Disney movie! It needs some love :inlove:
I only saw this movie once, but I think we have an old VHS tape of it somewhere....
.....But since we no longer have a VCR, the characters will remain unfamiliar to me.
However since you asked: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
I certainly can't top some of these awesome birthday wishes, but I will add to it and wish you a VERY happy birthday!Thanks for always sharing your Disney fun with us :)
giphy.gif
Thanks for the treats! :hungry:

Happy Birthday Tuvalu!!!
Happy Birthday, Tuvalu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2726cca7c3fbb71fe258ec7c5c4749b6--disney-world-tshirt-ideas-funny-disney-shirts.jpg

Hope you have a wonderful birthday @Tuvalu !!!
Thank you ladies, it was a wonderful day!

Happy to give you an excuse then! :joyfull:

Can’t top some of these posts (*cough* @lostpro9het *cough*) so I’ll go with traditional.....
Happy birthday @Tuvalu ....hope you have a magical day!!!!
You have an infant.....I'm impressed you even have time to post at all! :happy:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
A selfie with Tuvalu is the new purple wall. 🤳

I just love the photo gallery of my WDWMagic friends! And I need to add more! If you see me, stop me!

Wishing you many, many more Birthdays and Disney trips!
_DSC0293-X2.jpg
And to you, my friend!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Tuvalu
So happy we got to meet you (several times) :)
View attachment 264062
Enjoy your day!
Love, Megan and Mary
Looking forward to another mother/daughter meet in the (hopefully near) future!

Happy birthday! I feel so honored to have met you in person!! My kids still talk about it.. "Remember that time in Epcot when we met your internet friend"!
View attachment 264064
We still talk about meeting your family too! Here's hoping your next vacation involves no rain!!!!!

Happy Birthday again!! I hope you had a wonderful day!! Looking forward to another meet up so we can have more wonderful memories!! Wishing you nothing but happiness in the year ahead!!View attachment 264212
121 (give or take a day!) :happy:

TrolleyFollower91

Confidential to @AKemily ~
It was great to listen to the Dapper Dans!!

Yup, I need all those candles......

I only saw this movie once, but I think we have an old VHS tape of it somewhere....
.....But since we no longer have a VCR, the characters will remain unfamiliar to me.
However since you asked: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
It's on Netflix!!!
Agreed! It's one of our favorites! If they ever add Peru to the WS, I'm all for a Kuzco meet and greet!
It was a favorite of mine and my older brother. @Tuvalu Was probably busy with keeping up and caring for us with laundry, food, chauffeur requirements,and being a MOM while we watched it. Don’t worry, I’ll reintroduce her to the ENG greatness.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
I would love bonus points but I can't think of any movie reference to it right now. In my defense it has been a long day, my brain is fried. :bored:
How about now? “Clark, I can visualize it and it’s just perfect!”

Happy Belated birthday! So glad we are Disney friends!!
Me too! :happy:

I'm late to the Birthday Party, but still would like to wish you a belated Happy Birthday!!! It is evident you are very well loved in the wdwmagic World:inlove:
Thank you. I love my Magic friends!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom