¿What are the dates for MNSSHP 2006?

WDW John

Original Poster
I'm trying to get a trip planned for October with my sister and our nieces. We want to make sure we go to MNSSHP but the calendar on Disney's website doesn't go passed August 2006 yet.

Can anyone provide at least a little insight as to what the dates could possibly be? Is it primarily on the weekends or is mid-week an option, too?

Thanks in advance,

I have no idea when those dates are, I think they don't get announced until April, so you might have to wait a little while. BTW I love Strong Bad, my favorite one is "theme park". I love the jungle cruise part in Mount Ridesplace USA. :lol: Too funny.

WDW John

Original Poster
CommunicoreBabe said:
I have no idea when those dates are, I think they don't get announced until April, so you might have to wait a little while.

Geez, I hope I don't have to wait 'til April (although, that's only a little over a month away), I really can't do much until my sister settles on some dates.

BTW I love Strong Bad, my favorite one is "theme park". I love the jungle cruise part in Mount Ridesplace USA. :lol: Too funny.

"Don't forget to experience the fury of......our giftshop"

MissM

Sorry dates are never released until April/May when they go on sale. The nights are generally the same just different calendar dates. Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Sunday nights. Never Saturday nights. They start either the last weekend of September (calendar pending) or the first of October and run through October 31st. 2004 had 13 nights, 2005 upped it to 15 nights.

Chances are if you're going for a week in October, you'll have a couple dates to chose from. So feel free to make your basic plans now and pencil in MNSSHP for one of the nights and just finalize it when the dates go on sale.
-m

edit: We went for Halloween night last year. Photos and videos here: http://www.disney.giveneyestosee.com/mnsshp05.html

copcarguyp71

796.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom