WDWMAGIC - Unofficial Walt Disney World discussion forums

Doc Disney
Doc Disney
You really have been AWOL! I've been waiting for your TR! Definitely ready for Rex...I was surprised we picked him up but not disappointed. Should be interesting...now if only we had a QB...haha
CtDisneyGuy33
CtDisneyGuy33
I know, been a whirlwind the past couple months. I have to do the report, it will help me cope until I can get back down there. As for Rex, good luck. Seriously, if you get a QB and Rex runs your D...could be interesting ;)
Doc Disney
Doc Disney
only time will tell I guess definitely excited to see what next season holds...if only it wasn't so far away!
CtDisneyGuy33
CtDisneyGuy33
Time for the Buffalo Bisons!! When is your next Disney trip?
Doc Disney
Doc Disney
in 35 days :) You?
CtDisneyGuy33
CtDisneyGuy33
I'm trying to line up an October trip. Do you have any idea how jealous I am of a trip in 35 days?
Doc Disney
Doc Disney
Don't be too jealous it does involve a half marathon which at this point is not too thrilling haha
CtDisneyGuy33
CtDisneyGuy33
Half marathon is not too bad- it is Disney btw. And I'm sure you will have zero trouble. How about those Pats?? What size is that Brady jersey you want? LOL
Doc Disney
Doc Disney
ew. size nonexistent haha or should I say size deflated footballs :) Too soon?
CtDisneyGuy33
CtDisneyGuy33
Deflated jokes - straight to the heart. Don't go thinking that was the reason the Pats actually won, Blount had 100+ and the D is nasty! "Brady's Doc"?
Back
Top Bottom