WDWMAGIC - Unofficial Walt Disney World discussion forums

draybook
draybook
First off, let me say that I despise you for getting a great room at our favorite resort! That being said, I would request either building #5 or #2. Both are right by the DtD boat dock, pool, and the main building/food court are only about a 30 second walk away. We got building #5 last year and we loved it. It would have been even better to have an official "river view" room, but you could see it from our door.
PrincessNelly_NJ
PrincessNelly_NJ
LOL. I was originally booked their under a BounceBack for $1100 more but switched to CSR for free dining. Luckily I decided to check again this morning and both POR & POFQ had rooms under the pin code! I was so excited! Do you know if POFQ allows you to choose building location as an Online check in request?
draybook
draybook
I don't think so, but I would try calling and see if they can add the request to your reservation. Well done ok snagging a room there. I asked about FD openings anywhere for the second half of our trip and they said there wasn't anything open at all.
PrincessNelly_NJ
PrincessNelly_NJ
Are you booked on a bounceback or pin code?
draybook
draybook
We booked on a bounceback but I had the guy on the phone look for an opening after we check out of POFQ.
PrincessNelly_NJ
PrincessNelly_NJ
Oh wow, so are you switching resorts or just going to pay OOP for your meals?
draybook
draybook
Yeah, we're going to switch over to ASMusic and we're buying the TiW ard after we upgrade to APs and pay oop. We only have on ADR for the non-FD portion, and that's at Garden Grill.
PrincessNelly_NJ
PrincessNelly_NJ
Well that should help relieve some of the OOP cost! I've never stayed at any of the value resorts but did get a chance to visit ASMusic & ASMovies once, seems like a good place for kids. Sucks that ASMusic won't have a food court while you are there though!
Back
Top Bottom