WDWMAGIC - Unofficial Walt Disney World discussion forums

Californian Elitist
Californian Elitist
Happy to help!

When do you like to visit WDW? Do you go when it's cold? When it's warm or hot? Do you like crowds, dislike crowds or do you not care? This information will help me help you with the month to go.

Also I'd like to tell you the Disneyland Resort hotels are very expensive. Some offsite hotels are even closer to the parks than the onsite ones.
Californian Elitist
Californian Elitist
If you don't mind paying some serious cash for the onsite hotels, I'd recommend either the Grand Californian (very expensive) or the Disneyland Hotel. I'd recommend staying offsite, though.
Uncle Remus
Uncle Remus
The weather doesn't really matter to us. I'd prefer less crowded. We will be going for 9 days. I was thinking Spring but someone told me attractions are sometimes closed in spring.

Money isn't an issue and the Mrs. wants to stay in official Disney hotel being that we don't know the next time we'll be out there. She wants to experience all things Disne.
Californian Elitist
Californian Elitist
Spring is a good time to go. Attractions go down for refurbs regularly at the DLR. There is no set time during the year when attractions go down. It's whenever TDA feels like it. Spring is good because the crowds are low. Summer can get a little crowded, but not too crowded.
Back
Top Bottom