Who replaces Chapek?

comics101

Anyone from outside the company would be a nice change of pace.

Yeah I'd definitely like to see some new blood brought into the company, although I doubt Wall Street will go for that.

What Disney needs is someone who actually loves the company--it's history and it's craft. It always seemed that Bob Iger had disdain for Disney; that he saw it as little more than a brand to feed to the pixie dust-snorting masses. I suspect that, that's part of the reason for all of his acquisitions: he lacked confidence in Disney itself.
Chapek seems to have even more disdain for the company and its fanbase. Look at the way he speaks to fans and to the media, for example. Has anyone outside of politics ever spoken in a more vague, focus-group-tested, pandering manner before?

Dear Prudence

Looks like Bob Chapek is on A roll lately with Shang-chi Asian Lead Simu Liu Calling out the CEO calling the Movie an "experiment".
I know that they were talking about box office numbers, But If it is a First Asian Marvel Lead Movie and you call an "Experiment" it is not going sound good.
o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Josh D just finished his Destination D23 Parks presentation. If that wasn’t what a Disney CEO should be and sound like, then I don’t who would be better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom