Trip Report Insurance companies hate me for this one simple trick!

Find out how you can save a ton and take advantage of your insurance company by following along on my LIVE Trip Report starting tomorrow morning!!

Wanna see the current state of WDW for the holiday weekend? Tune in!

Wanna see more pictures of beer than you could possibly imagine? Tune in!

Wanna see me wearing a white t-shirt every day of the week? Tune in!!

Wanna learn how to get a free deluxe Disney resort hotel room for 7 days? Well, I can't help you with that, but you should still tune in!!

Details to come....

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
26 years of marriage will do that to you. Joe's been saying for years that a man doesn't fully mature until age 48. He been 48 for about a month. Not seeing any improvement yet. :rolleyes:
Ive got a few years to go until 48, but if you ask C, I have the mentality of a 12 year old still😂. There are days that it cracks her up and she laughs, but mostly I just get a stern look or eye roll.

Songbird76

Pretend your a preteen boy and look at the park sign again. ;)
Ah....I kept trying to figure out what the curly hair was supposed to represent in the sign. "An <what> al kingdom"? Or was it the pole in the middle of "kingdom"....like kii gdom" Then I looked at the shirt....I looked at the plants and the only thing I could find was that there were flowers on one side, but not the other. I was really at a loss. But now I get it. Thank you.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
After ToT we figured since the park was basically empty we might as well had back to TSL. After this picture, C and I were strolling along enjoying the moment and talking about how empty the park was and how great it was to be there and experience it.

IMG_20200909_180318894.jpg

There was absolutely NOBODY within 30 feet of us....and then, out of nowhere, a CM pops up to tell me to adjust my mask. It was ridiculous. It was raining. There was nobody around, Yet the CM felt the need to rush upon us and make sure my mask was an inch higher. It was another memorable moment that was jaded by a jacka$$ CM power tripping on the miniscule bit of authority they had been issued.

Normally you get a bit sad on your last day of a Disney trip but I was actually looking forward to getting back home at this point. Not that I wasn't having a good time. I was just tired of the absolute stupidity of their system. I can't walk down an empty pathway with my mask slightly below the top of my nose but I can absolutely walk into a crowded "relaxation station", or take a few steps to the side and completeley remove my mask and there is no problem at all. Its absurd, IMO. Its all theater.

Nonetheless we enjoyed a ride on a nearly empty Midway Mania.

IMG_20200909_180619543.jpg

IMG_20200909_181751507.jpg

Keep barking, Barney. Biscuit is life.

We backtracked towards Baseline for one last pit stop.before they closed. An IPa for me and a strawberry lemonade for Minor.

IMG_20200909_183330416.jpg

We headed back to TSL for SDD in the rain!

IMG_20200909_185159064.jpg

IMG_20200909_185306334.jpg

You don't see 0 minute wait for SDD that often. The CM bombed my photo and we had a good laugh.

It was closing time after SDD so headed out and made our way back to the room.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Halt unbelievers....disturb the eb and flow of my trip report and you shall all pay with your.....well, not your Iives...but you'll pay!! I don't know how, I don't know when....but I will find you. And once I find you....I'll probly just wind up taking you out for a beer.

Can you see how easily I get distracted? Hence my less than stellar record of Trip Report completion. But hey, I live across the street. You guys going out of town? We're going to Orlando, Florida. Well, actually, first we're going to Missouri to pick up my grandma. Did you know the McCallisters are going to France? Do you know if it's cold there? Do these vans get good gas mileage?

Where were we??? Oh ya. TR.

After we got back to the room I headed over to YC to get some burgers for Minor and I at Ale and Compass Lounge. This place served as my "Crews Cup" for this trip. I was pretty impressed with the service and quality of food. It wasn't Crews Cup, but it was definitely good.

IMG_20200909_202041584.jpg

IMG_20200909_205350583.jpg

I brought the food back to the room and after I dinner I enjoyed my last beer if the trip on the patio. Only one proper beer to end a WDW trip

IMG_20200909_212153986.jpg

And with that, I say cheers to all of you for joining my family and I on this trip! Yes, I neglected to mention it was our last day, but let's be real, nobody wants to hear that.

And in true Disney9000 fashion, this TR is technically not finished. I haven't completed day 2 of this report. But fret not fellow travellers. I will. Maybe. One day, perhaps. But Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket.

Zipadeelady

Halt unbelievers....disturb the eb and flow of my trip report and you shall all pay with your.....well, not your Iives...but you'll pay!! I don't know how, I don't know when....but I will find you. And once I find you....I'll probly just wind up taking you out for a beer.

Can you see how easily I get distracted? Hence my less than stellar record of Trip Report completion. But hey, I live across the street. You guys going out of town? We're going to Orlando, Florida. Well, actually, first we're going to Missouri to pick up my grandma. Did you know the McCallisters are going to France? Do you know if it's cold there? Do these vans get good gas mileage?

Where were we??? Oh ya. TR.

After we got back to the room I headed over to YC to get some burgers for Minor and I at Ale and Compass Lounge. This place served as my "Crews Cup" for this trip. I was pretty impressed with the service and quality of food. It wasn't Crews Cup, but it was definitely good.

View attachment 499335

View attachment 499339

I brought the food back to the room and after I dinner I enjoyed my last beer if the trip on the patio. Only one proper beer to end a WDW trip

View attachment 499337

And with that, I say cheers to all of you for joining my family and I on this trip! Yes, I neglected to mention it was our last day, but let's be real, nobody wants to hear that.

And in true Disney9000 fashion, this TR is technically not finished. I haven't completed day 2 of this report. But fret not fellow travellers. I will. Maybe. One day, perhaps. But Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket.

Yeah, I could pull a @Darstarr and do a whole Friends Goonies gif report.

Great way to end.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster

Yeah, I could pull a @Darstarr and do a whole Friends Goonies gif report.

Great way to end.

I Iove the cut of your jib....but, Oh its far from over .. Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Trip Report. No, no! We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here! We're gonna press on...

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I always love your TRs (even the unfinished ones)! :p Fun photos and funny comments!! Glad you all had a good time.

Curious -- approx. how many face masks did you have to bring on your trip? One each day, or more? (I support their use, but I know it's hard to remember to bring them (I always try to keep one in my purse for when going to the grocery store, but sometimes forget. So I just keep a small stash in the car as well.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom