D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

trainplane3

From what I last heard, the Poppins poster is releasing. Obviously that can, and probably will, change when it gets closer to its "release time".

IMDREW

That would be amazing. Personally, I would have loved to buy World Celebration and Mary as well. Theres just something extra unique when they're announced and never happen.

hornett

Would be nice if they switched to 3 posters a month and maybe upped the run to 400 each. But then there would be an odd one out. Unless they decided to screen print the D23 ones at the same size as the rest of the series. 🤞🤔

trainplane3

Would be nice if they switched to 3 posters a month and maybe upped the run to 400 each. But then there would be an odd one out. Unless they decided to screen print the D23 ones at the same size as the rest of the series. 🤞🤔
If people want reruns, they need to make their voices heard. Be loud and clear but very respectful with any emails sent in.

founders fan

Still showing as In Progress on ShopDisney, but like a few others I can see the shipment in UPS My Choice. Hopefully everyone starts getting notifications soon.

hornett

It wouldn’t be a reprint. It would be like a deluxe variant. But they would have to spend some time/money to have the images prepped for screen printing. Not sure they would do that. In the past some of the Cyclops D23 releases did get a publicly available variant. Thinking of like the Whalen Cars 3. That’s dreamworld stuff though. I don’t expect it.

trainplane3

It wouldn’t be a reprint. It would be like a deluxe variant. But they would have to spend some time/money to have the images prepped for screen printing. Not sure they would do that. In the past some of the Cyclops D23 releases did get a publicly available variant. Thinking of like the Whalen Moana. That’s dreamworld stuff though. I don’t expect it.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
What the strategy now? I've been successful getting up early for the last few releases although I didn't participant in the last go round.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom