SPOILERS: The Mandalorian S1 Chapter 6

erasure fan1

I didn’t like this episode at all. Didn’t add anything at all to the overall story. They need to hurry up and bring in the ’Moff’ general
I think every episode is giving us a better and better picture of the Mandalorian. You are starting to see the Mandos moral compass come into focus. And so far, I think that might just be the through line of this season. I mean they ended last weeks episode on a cliffhanger that everyone was speculating nonstop about, then proceeded to ignore it this week. So I feel like if they wanted some big overarching story this season we would be knee deep into it by now. Season one might just have been a litmus test to see how the fans would take to it, and next season it will have a grander story.

Mike S

So I was finally able to catch up.

I love this show so much. It’s exactly what I want to see in Star Wars right now. The writing for this show is just so on point. How they’re able to constantly introduce compelling new characters is just, wow. I’m sure we haven’t seen the last of the mercenaries in this episode except the droid. It may be a while but I’m sure they’ll return.

thenerdbaker

So I was finally able to catch up.

I love this show so much. It’s exactly what I want to see in Star Wars right now. The writing for this show is just so on point. How they’re able to constantly introduce compelling new characters is just, wow. I’m sure we haven’t seen the last of the mercenaries in this episode except the droid. It may be a while but I’m sure they’ll return.
I feel like we will see a few of the characters this show has introduced again in later seasons. It's like a Saturday morning cartoon just much more expensive and it is probably why I am enjoying it so much.

Darkprime

I wonder if well see who the mysterious character was at the end of chapter 5 before the end of this season or if that was a season 2 arc tease.

LSLS

Is anyone else getting slightly irritated as to why we’re now 5 episodes removed from “the bombshell chapter 1” episode revealing the existence of an apparent baby yoda, & we’re not any closer to finding out what the point of it is?? Are they ever going to circle back to why the remnants of the empire are so interested in the kid? Or why the kid even exists? (Except to create cute memes)
Mando has been cool to this point, but I’m really hoping for more definitive storylines instead of constantly introducing vague plot points in the form of new characters, that ultimately lead to nowhere.

I wonder if that is because we have become so accustomed to binge watching series like this? Like if we had to wait for weeks for each new episodes on a Netflix show, would the same thing be more apparent?

I will say, I'm loving all of the stories, I love the idea of him going planet to planet essentially just trying to stay ahead of the people after him, but I do hope this all ties together and just doesn't just gloss over it all for next season.

That all said, this was my favorite episode. Really got to see what makes him so good at what he does in this episode.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom