Ride to Vero Beach

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Is there a transportation link to the Vero Beach Resort, or do we need to rent a car?

No Disney transport. Maybe a 3rd party shuttle service but none I'm aware of. Are you staying there? Or just want to check it out? I ask because it is a nice little resort, but not sure it's worth the cost of the rental and 3 hour round trip drive. Unless of course you are visiting other things near by.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Thank you for clearing that up. We are considering driving on our next trip to see other things in the South, and a friend recommended that resort.

Vero Beach is pretty close to me. It's a quaint place, that'll give you a Disney fix. If I may make a recommendation. There are a ton of little beach-side cities. Sebastian, Vero, Jensen, Cocoa, Port Canaveral, Daytona, Ormond Beach. All have their own unique flair. For as good as the east coast ones are (and I live east). The west coast ones are better. The Florida coast line is huge. Once you realize there is both east and west. Getting up into the panhandle at a place like Destin is so far different from a South Beach, Deerfield Beach....which is night and day....from a Ft Myers Beach, Ana Maria Island. It's one of the reasons I've never left Florida. So many hidden little gems.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom