Salad Bowl at Brown Derby Lounge in Hollywood Studios

JTT

Original Poster
The Cobb Salad is served in a clear salad bowl at the Brown Derby Lounge in Hollywood Studios. Does anyone know where I can purchase these bowls? Also does anyone know what kind of crispy bread they serve with the Cobb Salad? It had a citrus flavor.
IMG_6597.JPG

Tanna Eros

The Cobb Salad is served in a clear salad bowl at the Brown Derby Lounge in Hollywood Studios. Does anyone know where I can purchase these bowls? Also does anyone know what kind of crispy bread they serve with the Cobb Salad? It had a citrus flavor. View attachment 416512
I don't know where to get the bowl, (I searched Amazon, but none had the pebble surface that is shown) but I'd sure as heck push you down for that salad. They serve that bread at a local eatery I go to- I believe it to be fried naan bread, I'm sure citrus zest can be added.

Lilofan

The Cobb Salad is served in a clear salad bowl at the Brown Derby Lounge in Hollywood Studios. Does anyone know where I can purchase these bowls? Also does anyone know what kind of crispy bread they serve with the Cobb Salad? It had a citrus flavor. View attachment 416512
Just ask the manager. He could sell you another bowl that is stored in the kitchen. Nothing to lose.

Tanna Eros

Stop looking at Amazon and other retailer.

Look at restaurant supply houses.

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/10...mmered-glass-angled-bowl-case/850HAG7BWL.html

Strawberry Street HAG-7BWL 18 oz. Hammered Glass Angled Bowl - 24/Case

$181 bucks for a case of 24 (hope you have a big china cabinet)
Brilliant! Thank you. At least they were found. There's a restaurant supply house by me that sells singles- maybe they can made available there for the OP if there's a restaurant supply store by her
(I don't think I'll stop looking at Amazon, though, I like the pigment dyed sweatshirts from one of the shops)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom